Greenback hosts Tellico can the nation play the spoiler?

matback

Tellico owned Greenback tonight. How about that run by O'Dell in the first half? If a news camera was there, it would have been the play of the week. It was as good of a high school play I have ever seen. Tellico and Greenback both scored on their first drives, but after that, Greenback could not do jack squat. By the way, I guess O'Dell will be fine. They have a bye week, don't need him against Midway, and would probably have a bye week in the first week of the playoffs.

Oh, and to the jack@ss fan who wanted Greenback to to hurt one of our players. You are a real piece of work, and a tool. Yes, let's cheer for an injury for a high school player. You are a real man.

Great showing by the Tellico fans tonight! Outnumbered the Greenback fans, and even had a few sitting on the home side. All due respect to Greenback, but it feels good to be on the other end of some butt kickings for a change.

Yes BBF great run,poor tackling poor execution,poor coaching AGAIN,i've been watching Greenback football since late 70's,never have i seen such poorly coached kids can't tackle can't block,can't hold on to a football,coach Ryan where are you!Our QB cant throw,do we even practice fundamentals?Heard one dad say they practice in the Gym,WHY,if its calling for rain you do wet ball drills,We totally got out coached tonight don't put all the blame on the kids,take some of the blame coaches,this is three games you have given away,yes i am bitter,this is just an average tellico team,we definately have as much or more talent,Probably on the sidelines to hear the fans talk,this year is a total embarrassment!We need to stop the bleeding in the off season,i have seen the talent we have,we cannot let them ruin it!!!!!Not to take anything away from you tellico fans,great showing,you all came ready to play,and it showed.And to the Greenback fan who said that,i didn't hear it, but if you said it take your kid and go some where else,because we are supposed to play to win, not hurt young men on purpose,you are an embarrassment also!Don't think i am the only one who feels this way,we have to much tradition at this school to become a whipping post.where in the world did we find this coaching staff?This is Greenback you cant tell me they are the only ones who applied.Usaully you could give them a year or two,if they show improvement,this team has gotten worse since sweetwater,i wasnt at lookout valley but heard the same thing,we might as well call the other team and tell them where we are going to run the football every time.Matback where you there?Whats going on?i've seen five coaches,Bailey,Satterfield,Williams, one year had enough since to give it up,kilpatrick(surrounded himself with good assistants)by the way where is the old line coach? sure could use him,Ridge,never seen such confusion as this year!The good thing about Greenback is they are a community school and the community will not put up with this.I know i will get reamed by alot of you for this post but we have to much talent to be a three win team!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southeast, I hope you recover from your short term memory loss. Look back and you will see I took Grace, HARRIMAN, and Polk. Not too shabby going 3 of 4. I like the Bears, they have a fairly good team when they show up to play. The playoffs for this team will be interesting and they have a chance to go at least two games deep and that is good. I can see a big difference in your Bears this year and I like the coaching staff that Coach Hunt has surrounding him, they appear to all be on the same page. I wish good luck to the team in the playoffs, but I will continue to call the games as I see them regardless of your tainted view of my results............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the kudos for the staff. I think Hunt has finally got a group to last and work hard with the boys for a long time. I think the Greenback fans need to give Ridge a chance. It is after all his first year as head coach. Rome wasn't built in a day. You can see where there are mistakes that are just from lack of experience in the staff. Give them time. It will come. That #70, with time and coaching, will be a hand ful in the coming years. I totally agree with the lack of class when fans start yelling for players to hurt others from the opposing team. People like that should be blacklisted from highschool sports all together. I hope Greenback gives Grace a fit like they did Harriman.