Mt Juliet (7-0) @ Station Camp

SCBisondad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to the Bears on a good season thus far. I'm an alumni and former bear from way back in the late 70's. It did my heart good to see the Gallatin & Lebanon scores! I just wish Dupont was still around for ya'll to go whip up on B) Keep up the good work and go get da Bears their first gold football. :mrgreen:

We took care of Dupont all my 3 yr's in HS. Now the Bears was a diff story. We only lost 2 games my Senior yr and the spanking was by the Bears. I still want to hit Butch Hamby one more time. :roflol:

The Bears are my Dark horse to take state, Good Luck

SC has been beaten down over the last few weeks and has a few years to recover to play at this level . :?

Wish I could say we did the same with Dupont, but it was such a rivalry game you never knew who was going to win. I want to hit J.Gaines one more time :? I played and graduated with Butch. I recently saw him and he still looks like he could play. Lots of guys liked getting a shot at Butch but he usually would bounce right back or deliver a shot himself. He has a kid playing for Brentwood Academy right now that Butch himself said is bigger and better than he was.

I'll throw a 34-17 MJ victory out there. Go Bears!

I would guess more like 42-7 Bears win. Hope I'm wrong though. Hate to miss it, but App. St. is coming to S. Car. Look for us on sportsouth at 2pm. Good luck and be safe boys!

I'll DVR it. My son has 2 games on SAT (1 makeup game from a rainout). Good luck to Wofford and your son. I will be at the game tonight cheering on my Bears. My son that goes to SC Elementary is torn on who to root for. He has grown up going to MJ's games so he loves the Bears but feels like he should root for SC because he goes there. I think I convinced him to pull for the Bears since it means more (Staying undefeated). Go Bears!