Polk County @ Sequoyah

polk_wildcat

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not going to happen but i wish the wildcats would hang a hundred on the CHEFS! Cats win in a blow out

Coach Davis is too much of a class act to put up a hundred, I am a Chief fan but I do hope Polk does well in the playoffs! As for the ballgame this week, the Chiefs finally show up this season and put a loss on the Wildcats record, Chiefs win with a last second field goal 17 -14. GO CHIEFS!!!

Not going to happen but i wish the wildcats would hang a hundred on the CHEFS! Cats win in a blow out

Coach Davis is too much of a class act to put up a hundred, I am a Chief fan but I do hope Polk does well in the playoffs! As for the ballgame this week, the Chiefs finally show up this season and put a loss on the Wildcats record, Chiefs win with a last second field goal 17 -14. GO CHIEFS!!!

I love your school spirit dumdum :thumb: But PLEASE do not ever go to Vegas :blink:

I was hoping the Chiefs would have a better year. What is going on?

ASK SLOBBER HE KNOWS ALL FOR THE CHIEFS.I ALWAYS LOOK TO HIM FOR ANSWERS.HE ALWAYS KEEPS EVERYONE INFORMED.

Hey wingman, that is a really tough question to answer for so many reasons. You can say "injuries, very little experience in key positions, players quiting before/during the season..." I can only say what I see "thru a fathers eyes", starting LB injured before the season, best wideout with a broken fibula at the jamboree, starting tailback quit, olb quit and it goes on and on, and I more than anybody hate excuses....I can give Coach S and the rest of the staff alot of credit, for putting the best at the position they can. I set in the stand and its tough, but I know why game after game, they go out there and play their #### off, the best they can, they may not win alot this year but there is alot of pride everytime they take the field. GO CHIEFS!!!