TCA vs. Riverside

Stockerd

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Reply There Commander. Maybe My Rebels Will See Your Lil River Team And See How We Match Up! :roflol:

I know your from Mckenzie and not too bright, check my name genius. I was just watching Riverside I have some friends there and we were off. I did do a little history check and Riverside has beaten you 2 out of the last three times. A little number thing there thought you might like it. Oh and there was nothing lil about them. Maybe we will see how your lil rebel team matches up with us if you possibly get by them! :lol::lol:

Oh and Reitzfan or whatever. It was 402 yds rushing. I hope your not an accountant because your numbers just don't figure.

Sorry to disappoint you there Sparky. I just checked with the official stats for the game and I must admit that I was incorrect when I said Riverside ran for 373 yards in the game. The official stats show that Riverside ran the ball 61 times for 378 yards.

Like I said in an earlier post, congratulations to Riverside on the win. They simply beat TCA. That is all that can be said. If you would have read a previous post I made about the game, you will find my analysis to be spot on with what actually happened in the game. Not sure why you decided to attack me in your post, but that is ok. I am more than capable of handling what you dish out. Just make sure you know what you are talking about before you speak next time.

Have a nice day!

You do speak the truth Art. This is the third game that may or may not have been decided by poor coaching. We'll never know, because there were no changes made in any of them. There's more to coaching than just hanging around on the sideline. It's a shame because this TCA team is very talented and could easily be one of the better playoff teams in 2A, but only if they weren't that predictable.

And there is more to parenting a football player than making anonymous criticisms of the coaching staff on a message board. Like volunteering to help? You do realize of course that funding for the football program has been reduced at the same time as they have expanded the program to 6 teams with varsity and jv in HS, MS, and 5th/6th grade? So be a great tcaparent and volunteer to help the team be all they can be. I guarantee Coach Hodum will welcome your help.

Oh and Reitzfan or whatever. It was 402 yds rushing. I hope your not an accountant because your numbers just don't figure.

Sorry to disappoint you there Sparky. I just checked with the official stats for the game and I must admit that I was incorrect when I said Riverside ran for 373 yards in the game. The official stats show that Riverside ran the ball 61 times for 378 yards.

Like I said in an earlier post, congratulations to Riverside on the win. They simply beat TCA. That is all that can be said. If you would have read a previous post I made about the game, you will find my analysis to be spot on with what actually happened in the game. Not sure why you decided to attack me in your post, but that is ok. I am more than capable of handling what you dish out. Just make sure you know what you are talking about before you speak next time.

Have a nice day!

Well since your so into statistics and numbers and the "official" numbers you have are from the Jackson Sun if you add the two leading rushers together it comes to 396 yards rushing now I know Riverside had two or three more backs who had some good yardage in the game and I know TCA didn't stop them for many if any losses, so there you go again the numbers aren't always so. "Go Figure!"

CosmicCommander or out in space busy body.Your attack on Reitzfan and on Butchie was totally unecessary.Please quit floating around in outer space and come into the real world.

"The correct stats show that Riverside had 61- attempts for 378 yards."

Stick to positive posts,let the professionals handle stats and analysis.

Try kindness,being positive and seeing that other people can be right.You are not only not right very often,but when you are right you show signs of being a very insecure person that must belittle others.This time you were wrong and still belittled others.

Heres to you mongo don't try to analyze me I saw your buddies post and how they were telling people they should beat Riverside with statistics of how Riverside played no one and they were battle tested by the competition they faced. Bottom line read the score board Riverside won your boys tried to mathmaticaly whip Riverside on paper with their figures and told people to stick it. Who shot off at the mouth first? Sorry if crow leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Maybe you should try to keep their mouth shut if you don't like what others have to say when the dust settles.

Well since your so into statistics and numbers and the "official" numbers you have are from the Jackson Sun if you add the two leading rushers together it comes to 396 yards rushing now I know Riverside had two or three more backs who had some good yardage in the game and I know TCA didn't stop them for many if any losses, so there you go again the numbers aren't always so. "Go Figure!"

You would be correct that what was in the individual stats adds up to more than the team stat totals. However, there is a simple TYPO in the individual stats listed for the game. BTW, the newpaper does not tally the stats for the games. The numbers come from the games official stat person and are taken via the phone down at the paper. I guess the paper has never had a typo in it. Go Figure!

But, like I have repeatedly said in earlier posts, congratulations to Riverside. They were obviously the better team last night.

Heres to you mongo don't try to analyze me I saw your buddies post and how they were telling people they should beat Riverside with statistics of how Riverside played no one and they were battle tested by the competition they faced. Bottom line read the score board Riverside won your boys tried to mathmaticaly whip Riverside on paper with their figures and told people to stick it. Who shot off at the mouth first? Sorry if crow leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Maybe you should try to keep their mouth shut if you don't like what others have to say when the dust settles.

You are correct that I did a numerical comparison between TCA and Riverside. I would like for you to show me (ReitzFan) anywhere in that post were I said because of the numbers TCA should win. I would also like for you to show me any quote that I told anyone to "stick it".

I said it in an earlier post and I will say it again, if you want to pick on me that is fine. I can take it. I would at least appreaciate you using facutal information on what I said. You will also notice that I have REPEATEDLY offered my congratulations to Riverside and acknowledged that they were the better team last night. What more do you want sir/madam?

obviously your a paper and pen guy Reitz. The stats are called in off a rough sheet after the game so they make the morning paper. The official stats are tallied the next day off film and paper thats how records are made and broken not off the newspaper. Keep believing what you read. Maybe one day you'll read "Reitz is a genius," but I doubt it. But then again I'm sure you have stats to prove how ingenious you are. You Butchie and mongo go and psycho analyze and statistically figure out how your going to win next week. Thanks for the conversation.

obviously your a paper and pen guy Reitz. The stats are called in off a rough sheet after the game so they make the morning paper. The official stats are tallied the next day off film and paper thats how records are made and broken not off the newspaper. Keep believing what you read. Maybe one day you'll read "Reitz is a genius," but I doubt it. But then again I'm sure you have stats to prove how ingenious you are. You Butchie and mongo go and psycho analyze and statistically figure out how your going to win next week. Thanks for the conversation.

So what you are saying is that you can't find the quotes that you attributed to me and you are going this route? OK, that's fine.

BTW, I guess you missed the part of my stat post which noted the dominating running game of Riverside. I figured that you overlooked that.

Have a nice day!