TCA vs. Riverside

Stockerd

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heres to you mongo don't try to analyze me I saw your buddies post and how they were telling people they should beat Riverside with statistics of how Riverside played no one and they were battle tested by the competition they faced. Bottom line read the score board Riverside won your boys tried to mathmaticaly whip Riverside on paper with their figures and told people to stick it. Who shot off at the mouth first? Sorry if crow leaves a bad taste in your mouth. Maybe you should try to keep their mouth shut if you don't like what others have to say when the dust settles.

I don't have to analyze you.You are very transparent.You exhibit very little knowledge and a huge ego.

I am not a fan of TCA or any school in the area.Also you don't know who my friends are,I probably have friends at Riverside H.S. and more of them than you. I am a fan of truth,justice and the American way,not people with agendas and subconcious manifestations like you.I only respond to ridiculous posts like yours to try to bring some sanity to topics on CoachT.In your case it's impossible to to bring sanity to posting.

Again try posting with intelligent purpose,facts,kindness and a large dose of humility.

There posts were positive compared to yours and I have no control over them.Oh yes I am a vegetarian,you should eat the crow.

P.S. Don't let an alligator mouth overload a hummingbird brain.

hug a tree and kiss a bunny football isn't for you

Your posts say it all about you.You need help.Please get help.

After tonight I won't lower myself to respond to your cry for help and attention posts.I will use my my skills on more cerebral humans.

Oh,did I mention one of my degrees is in Psychology and I started and played most of the game of every football game I played in after the eight grade .I also coached football at several schools quite successfully.

I will see you in the funny papers.

:blush::blush::blush:

When they have to resort to posting their resume you got under their skin. Mission accomplish if that was what you were after.

I got better things to do than waste my time with cretins like you and the cosmic clown.

I have gotten under your skin and the cosmic clown/cosmic commander's skin.

When you wrestle with pigs,you get mud on you and the pigs like it.

Enjoy your mud.

A little more resume,one of my former schools has beaten your school but never lost to the school you support.

Now I can look for two cretins in the funny papers.

You may have the last post as I go back into enjoying retirement and reading posts from humanoids (?) like you and cc.I have learned from reading your posts and his you can't fix stupid and I will leave you two to spew ignorance...

Have to say I was a little surprised friday too. I haven't seen a tca team just roll over like that in a long time. I'm disappointed in how things are going simply because we know how good this team is and what they're capable of. However things have seemed to spiral down hill since a close loss to adamsville. I'm not going to blame it on coaching or players because I feel like were just burnt out because of such a difficult schedule. On that note, I feel like we have nothing to hang our heads about but things have to change if we are ever going to live up to our potential.

Have to say I was a little surprised friday too. I haven't seen a tca team just roll over like that in a long time. I'm disappointed in how things are going simply because we know how good this team is and what they're capable of. However things have seemed to spiral down hill since a close loss to adamsville. I'm not going to blame it on coaching or players because I feel like were just burnt out because of such a difficult schedule. On that note, I feel like we have nothing to hang our heads about but things have to change if we are ever going to live up to our potential.

Regardless of win loss record TCA players and parents are a class act, in my humble opinion. I think TCA needs a little more size up front and least one more big threat on offense. This is just my opinion and I mean no disrespect to TCA at all. Good luck TCA on the rest of season and next

GO REBELS!!!