Giles vs Lewis

likearock

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gchsrb.. I'll tell you a little bit about mike. (Clue #1) He's about 5'6 at the most and played on the team last year. (Clue #2) He was a receiver who played some special teams. Now wait I know what you're thinkin.. who the heck could that possibly be!? Maybe this will give you a little bit better insight on the man behind the ID.. (Clue 3) Wallace came in as a freshman and took his position as a backup quarterback and he is still carrying the grudge till this day.. Sound familiar anyone? :thumb:

Wrong answer!

Happy Valley. Thanks for the insight. Was hoping it would turn out to be someone else. Don't understand their train of thought, but, so be it. Just explains the "tag team" concept when jr. gets picked on! :huh:

:thumb: You all are making me wet my pants from laughing.

I see it didn't take long for Coacht to find my buddy Ironman's new alias :huh:

I know Lewis County fans can't wait to sit there and slowly pan the Giles crowd while all the time wondering who the nut cases are posting here, lol. :thumb:

I know LC fans will be fired up and that makes my Friday nights. Going to try and check out the Junkyard Dog. LC fans. Tell me 66 is not pulling my leg. Although I respect his thoughts he has been known to direct you off track every now and again... :huh:

I know Lewis County fans can't wait to sit there and slowly pan the Giles crowd while all the time wondering who the nut cases are posting here, lol. :thumb:

I know LC fans will be fired up and that makes my Friday nights. Going to try and check out the Junkyard Dog. LC fans. Tell me 66 is not pulling my leg. Although I respect his thoughts he has been known to direct you off track every now and again... ;)

You're probably right about the Lewis Co. fans wondering about us :huh:

To the Lewis Co. fans, we might not all get along but when it comes down to it on friday nights we all unite to cheer on the Cats. This week won't be any different, all of us nutcases will be there cheering on our team while we're whooping that butt :huh:

I know Lewis County fans can't wait to sit there and slowly pan the Giles crowd while all the time wondering who the nut cases are posting here, lol. :huh:

I know LC fans will be fired up and that makes my Friday nights. Going to try and check out the Junkyard Dog. LC fans. Tell me 66 is not pulling my leg. Although I respect his thoughts he has been known to direct you off track every now and again... :thumb:

Seriously.........the "Junkyard Dog" has good food. :huh:

gchsrb.. I'll tell you a little bit about mike. (Clue #1) He's about 5'6 at the most and played on the team last year. (Clue #2) He was a receiver who played some special teams. Now wait I know what you're thinkin.. who the heck could that possibly be!? Maybe this will give you a little bit better insight on the man behind the ID.. (Clue 3) Wallace came in as a freshman and took his position as a backup quarterback and he is still carrying the grudge till this day.. Sound familiar anyone? :huh:

Wrong answer!

Hmmmmm. Wrong answer? Could be.I happen to know the man implied in this post.

I cant say it is him,Could be.There are some on here that think they know who is who, :huh:

They really have no clue.If I were #12s dad I would look real hard ,a little closer to home,or

maybe at work,on who is ragging him and his.Things are not always as they seem.Sometimes

your worst enemies are the ones who pretend to be your best friend.

WOM......Put a hat on that balding head,,dont want to get sunburn.As for Likearock/lovemesome/

Dad/Joepa/whoever..............Talk about multiple screennames... :thumb: Let it go man...let it go.

As for the Bobcats.........Again........They will not be tested until post season comes around.

Any idea on possibilities of 1st round matchups?

wathappen22.......Don't get to see Lewis play much....did get to see them twice this year.....(both wins). They have some talent.....depth is their issue against these large schools. Seen your previous post...have to agree with you on blocking. They have one back that lays it out every play...all effort. He hardly plays , but when he does he blocks. The flip side.....when he does carry the ball not much blocking...has to do most on his own. I agree about the #25.....one heck of a player. They lost a key player.......#27 which would have made a big differance in the over all defense. I Hope to get over to the game myself if I cAN switch shifts. Don't know who you are.....but like your style. "tell it like it is"

Thanks. I know about these kids cause i played with them last year and know how everyone did it last yr cause we pushed everyone to their potential and it seems like the players aren't doing this year. I know the coaches are pushing them just as hard as ever. I still talk to a coach and i know over my years me and him got into because he wanted me to go harder but he said that there hasn't been any this year. I say that because players need to be a little more hard headed to push themselves even if it takes someone like COACH McConnell to get in their face. lol. I understand that giles is gonna be a tough team to play but ANY TEAM CAN WIN ON ANY GIVEN DAY!!!!!!!!! LETS GO PANTHERS SHOW WHAT YOU GOT!!!! 48 balls the wall. Here should be the quote for yall this week. IT AINT THE SIZE OF THE TEAM ITS FIGHT IN THE TEAM....................

Always keep the hat on 62. Need it for rain mostly now. What about a wet field? How does it play into the schemes? What about LC's field? We have not been there in a while. IMHO wet fields played a role in early season games but heck, all we have played in is rain. All teams should be adjusted to it by now. I'm not sure what Giles turnover ratios are but we should be plus. Giles has an excellent strength program and seem to excel on stripping the ball. Inquiring minds want to know. :roflol:

Always keep the hat on 62. Need it for rain mostly now. What about a wet field? How does it play into the schemes? What about LC's field? We have not been there in a while. IMHO wet fields played a role in early season games but heck, all we have played in is rain. All teams should be adjusted to it by now. I'm not sure what Giles turnover ratios are but we should be plus. Giles has an excellent strength program and seem to excel on stripping the ball. Inquiring minds want to know. :roflol:

It will not matter if the wind is blowing 1oomph in a hail storm.LC is no match .

I would love to see a competetive game for a change :bored:

May be right 62 but if you remember in 06 Giles went to DL the 2nd time and came within 3 of beating them with the run. Both teams knew what the other was going to do and both teams ran their offense with great execution. All I am saying is if LC sticks with their game plan we could see a good game. The ONLY way to stop a high powered offense is to make sure they spend most of the night on the sidelines as spectators. LC can not stop Giles offense. I know it. They know it. The folks at the Sonic in Fairview even know it. The game rest solely on Lewis County's offense. If they control the clock and keep the scoring slow and boring, then it might become a close contest.

:roflol: