Giles vs Lewis

likearock

Deficated#62 :wacko::thumb:

There seems to be some anger between you two. How about cutting all of this out. Some of us posters are here to talk about football and all you two can do is bash on people B)

No anger here..................It took a genious to come up with that name......What comes out of some posters mouths....

talk about deficated. :lol: You couldnt cut it out with a chainsaw.Maybe when they kick you

off of here they will take some of these nasty mouthed jesters with you.

Your obviously no GENIUS B) maybe you should have spent more time in the second grade....who knows what a third run at it could have done for you.

With that said, can any LC fans tell me what happened to the big sophmore running back. He looked to be a great prospect when he was in middle school. Is he done for the season?

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Justin is having a good year. He has rushed 97 times for 515 yards and 6 TDs and is getting better each week. As far as the field condition go; we have a great field that is draining better than in the past few years. We has a drainage problem a couple of years ago, I think it has gotten better. I think that no matter where we play the field will be wet for both teams. Whatever happened to the Nelson kid that played RB back in the 90s? That was a talented team and he was a great one.