Jackson Co. vs. RBS

whonos

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, is there any JC fans on here? or after the tough monterey loss did they all give up hope? maybe their team hasn't given up like they have. The RBS fans are on here and from what im hearing and seeing RBS is going to be ready its fall break there and the players are all focused on beating JC something they haven't done in awhile,actually I think the last win before their losing streak started so 7 years. its only tuesday but my prediction is JC-14 RBS-12 great game. :roflol:

I too believe JCHS pulls out the win against Red Boiling Springs this Friday, but I expect somewhere around a 12 point margin. I, like most I believe, applaude RBS for their new attitude and the great strides they have made this season. Hopefully both programs can continue to prosper in the coming years.

Good luck to all and let's hope the weather dries out a bit before Friday evening!

So really no one cares about this game? well hopefully everyone is just getting prepared for it. I wont be at the game I really hope someone can get on here and let me know what all that went on esspecially if RBS pulls the big upset.Thanks

I will tell you ahead of time that's not going to happen. JC wins by 40 if they want but I'm guessing they will clear the bench in the second half. JC 38 RBS 12