Pearl-Cohn

• beat East Literature

• lost to Maplewood

• plays Whites Creek in Week 8 & David Lipscomb in Week 9

East Literature

• beat Maplewood

• lost to Pearl-Cohn

• plays Whites Creek in Week 9 & David Lipscomb in Week 10

HOWEVER THE CHAMPION GETS DECIDED OUT OF THIS MESS WILL CERTAINLY BE SOMETHING THAT IS DECIDED ALL THE WAY TIL THE FINAL HORN SOUNDS IN THE FINAL WEEK OF THE REGULAR SEASON :thumb:

Looks like its pressure time for all these teams, In an ordinary year most would expect to see DL rise to the top and they may, but this is surely no ordinary year. Another question is, does this drain them all looking into the playoffs or does it set them up just right. Whomever pulls out the playoff spots.

Maplewood: 4-4 (3-1)

David Lipscomb: 4-3 (2-1)

Whites Creek: 5-2 (2-1)

Pearl-Cohn: 3-4 (2-1)

East Literature: 4-3 (2-1)

Maplewood

• beat David Lipscomb & Pearl-Cohn

• lost to East Literature

• plays Whites Creek in Week 10

David Lipscomb

• beat Whites Creek

• lost to Maplewood

• plays Pearl-Cohn in Week 9 & East Literature in Week 10

Whites Creek

• beat

• lost to David Lipscomb

• plays Pearl-Cohn in Week 8, East Literature in Week 9, &Maplewood in Week 10

Pearl-Cohn

• beat East Literature

• lost to Maplewood

East Literature

• beat Maplewood

• lost to Pearl-Cohn

HOWEVER THE CHAMPION GETS DECIDED OUT OF THIS MESS WILL CERTAINLY BE SOMETHING THAT IS DECIDED ALL THE WAY TIL THE FINAL HORN SOUNDS IN THE FINAL WEEK OF THE REGULAR SEASON :popcorneater:

Just another injustice caused by this new district junk. There will be some really good teams

from this district to be left out of the playoffs in favor of teams not half as good as any of the above.

Maplewood: 4-4 (3-1)

David Lipscomb: 4-3 (2-1)

Whites Creek: 5-2 (2-1)

Pearl-Cohn: 3-4 (2-1)

East Literature: 4-3 (2-1)

Maplewood

• beat David Lipscomb & Pearl-Cohn

• lost to East Literature

• plays Whites Creek in Week 10

David Lipscomb

• beat Whites Creek

• lost to Maplewood

• plays Pearl-Cohn in Week 9 & East Literature in Week 10

Whites Creek

• beat

• lost to David Lipscomb

• plays Pearl-Cohn in Week 8, East Literature in Week 9, &Maplewood in Week 10

Pearl-Cohn

• beat East Literature

• lost to Maplewood

East Literature

• beat Maplewood

• lost to Pearl-Cohn

HOWEVER THE CHAMPION GETS DECIDED OUT OF THIS MESS WILL CERTAINLY BE SOMETHING THAT IS DECIDED ALL THE WAY TIL THE FINAL HORN SOUNDS IN THE FINAL WEEK OF THE REGULAR SEASON :popcorneater:

Very competitive District. :lol:

This could be one of those Districts where a very a good team/s don't make the playoffs. :lol:

Look at District 4 4A.

Scott County or Stone Memorial will probably get in the playoffs with (1) District win. :roll:

No, they would have to finish 1st or 2nd to get automatic bids in the 4a playoffs, which they won't.

Then they would have to be ranked higher than some of these other 4a teams, which they are not in the WILDCARD ballot on tssaa.org.

Look at District 4 4A.

Scott County or Stone Memorial will probably get in the playoffs with (1) District win. :roflol:

No, they would have to finish 1st or 2nd to get automatic bids in the 4a playoffs, which they won't.

Then they would have to be ranked higher than some of these other 4a teams, which they are not in the WILDCARD ballot on tssaa.org.

Sorry you are incorrect. :wacko:

Go back and look at the t$$aa website again. Look at the header for this district.

You have two 4A teams in this District.

The highest finishing 4A team goes to the playoffs. :wacko::wacko:

Look at District 4 4A.

Scott County or Stone Memorial will probably get in the playoffs with (1) District win. :thumb:

Sorry you are incorrect. :huh:

Go back and look at the t$$aa website again. Look at the header for this district.

You have two 4A teams in this District.

The highest finishing 4A team goes to the playoffs. ;):huh:

WOW! That's kinda bull that some districts get auto bids and others don't? why is that?

didn't see that until now... thanks for bringing that to my attention