3.) Camden

4.) CAK

5.) Gatlinburg Pittman

6.) Goodpasture

7.) Polk County

8.) Smith County

9.) Elizabethton

10.) Loudon/Austin East

Whoever would put Westview & CPA in their Top 10 poll at this point in the season should be drug out into the street and shot..........there is no argument whatsoever that can lead me to believe that either of those teams are worthy of the Top 10. CPA will not even make the playoffs this year.

Stop holding back and tell us how you really feel. :roll:

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) Alcoa

2.) Milan

3.) Camden

4.) CAK

5.) Gatlinburg Pittman

6.) Goodpasture

7.) Polk County

8.) Smith County

9.) Elizabethton

10.) Loudon/Austin East

Whoever would put Westview & CPA in their Top 10 poll at this point in the season should be drug out into the street and shot..........there is no argument whatsoever that can lead me to believe that either of those teams are worthy of the Top 10. CPA will not even make the playoffs this year.

Stop holding back and tell us how you really feel. :roflol:

That is insanely retarded to put those 2 teams in the Top 10 in the state.

The Betsey guy must not have sent his poll in this week.

I concur. We will know exactly what they have when they line up against CAK.

BTW, good luck to CAK boys and Alcoa girls in todays state golf tournament! No rain today......yet.

Hey Bridge, I've been pulling for your daughter and the CAK boys of course. Any golf updates?

CAK boys won by 21 strokes...totally dominated! Their principal was there he is a good guy too....said he was tired of putting soccer championship trophies in the case....nice too see something else. I told him not to expect a football trophy any time in the near future.....

Lindy McGuire finished 2nd ind in the girls, Grant Daugherty finished top 10. "Little Bridge" had a rough go...She has not fully recovered from a recent bout with Mono and the course was very long for the girls. But it was good experience and she and Lindy are both juniors, so a return trip is not out of the question.

All anybody wanted to talk about when they found out where I was from is football and GR....strange. :roflol:

CAK boys won by 21 strokes...totally dominated! Their principal was there he is a good guy too....said he was tired of putting soccer championship trophies in the case....nice too see something else. I told him not to expect a football trophy any time in the near future.....

Lindy McGuire finished 2nd ind in the girls, Grant Daugherty finished top 10. "Little Bridge" had a rough go...She has not fully recovered from a recent bout with Mono and the course was very long for the girls. But it was good experience and she and Lindy are both juniors, so a return trip is not out of the question.

All anybody wanted to talk about when they found out where I was from is football and GR....strange. :lol:

Hey Bridge, congrats on your daughter qualifying for state! I'm sure you're proud. At least she got "to the dance". Next year may be her year. :roflol:

Always happy to hear when CAK does well. The golf team should be in pretty good position to challenge again next year with Cory Webb and Anderson Payne returning along with some others. Our principal is a big fan of our athletic programs. I'm sure he loved hearing from yet another Alcoa person reminding him not to build a trophy case for football just yet :lol: But maybe we can at least make the Tornadoes get their jersey's dirty this year. :lol:

Congrats to APB and Little Bridge and the rest of the Alcoa team. Just qualifying for State puts you at an elite level, and as a junior is doubly good! I trust their was no food poisoning this year!

I'm proud of the CAK boys. Sounds like a pretty dominant performance. You know, we have to do well in as many sports as we can since you Alcoa guys seem to be a little selfish in football. I'm hearing rumblings that FBD has taken up enough money to get Alcoa in the West quadrant this year. Great work on his part! Good luck Friday night. Unfortunately, we'll see you guys in a couple weeks.