AP Poll for 10/13

FridayMainEvent

My goodness you leave the threads for a couple of days and everyone starts getting unruly. To be honest I would rather JB not be ranked #1. SP should be number one IMO but their not who cares its a football poll decided on by sportwriters its not like it going to mean anything come the playoffs. If you doubt what I mean then look up the Robertson County Times and see. Some sportwriters are crazy and have agendas. I like the SP posters they sometimes get me riled but that's part of the fun. I can assure you however that the JB players should we be so fortunate to meet SP, will not be intimidated by orange and black we have seen those colors before.

We do not play likeCascade....Just ask Cascade11 :roflol:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I want all posters out there to know that I post on here with respect to all teams. I'm just saying SP has played a schedule this year that most team's in single A would have not even cpme close to playing. Check the schedule out for yourself. We could only get 2 single A teams to play us in Whitwell and Lookout Valley cause they are in our district. We've beefed up our schedule and people still cry about us being cocky. It's not cocky when you can back it up and I'm just saying on my part,not the Pirate population, that I think there's not a 1a school out there that has anything for us.. I may be wrong but I just don't see it.. We play Polk County the #3 team in 3a next week so check out the score of that game if you wanna know what we did against bigger competition. The last thing I will say to all you whiners, where's your gold ball's??

SP is definitely a very good team, but don't overlook Huntingdon. Their only two losses came to the #2 and #4 teams in 3A. They are pretty tough and they have one of, if not the best player in 1A. Mr Kennan Holder is probably going to win Mr. Football this year.

First of all I want all posters out there to know that I post on here with respect to all teams. I'm just saying SP has played a schedule this year that most team's in single A would have not even cpme close to playing. Check the schedule out for yourself. We could only get 2 single A teams to play us in Whitwell and Lookout Valley cause they are in our district. We've beefed up our schedule and people still cry about us being cocky. It's not cocky when you can back it up and I'm just saying on my part,not the Pirate population, that I think there's not a 1a school out there that has anything for us.. I may be wrong but I just don't see it.. We play Polk County the #3 team in 3a next week so check out the score of that game if you wanna know what we did against bigger competition. The last thing I will say to all you whiners, where's your gold ball's??

SP is definitely a very good team, but don't overlook Huntingdon. Their only two losses came to the #2 and #4 teams in 3A. They are pretty tough and they have one of, if not the best player in 1A. Mr Kennan Holder is probably going to win Mr. Football this year.

Nobody in JB land is overlooking anybody I think that everyone is well aware of how good Huntington is I suspect that you are wrong about the football award though.

They are pretty tough and they have one of, if not the best player in 1A. Mr Kennan Holder is probably going to win Mr. Football this year.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that. He is at best a distant third right now for the award.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! My sources say he leads. Better recheck those stats. States all time single game rushing leader, leading rusher in the state, plays better teams, etc etc etc..... Huntingdon=Mr. football Rb's. :roflol:

They are pretty tough and they have one of, if not the best player in 1A. Mr Kennan Holder is probably going to win Mr. Football this year.

I wouldn't bet the farm on that. He is at best a distant third right now for the award.

Whoa, whoa, whoa! My sources say he leads. Better recheck those stats. States all time single game rushing leader, leading rusher in the state, plays better teams, etc etc etc..... Huntingdon=Mr. football Rb's. :roflol:

We shall see

I think he'll lose too many votes from the eastern part of west tn in favor of one of the other two (even though I really don't know where Huntington is located, geographically). Looks to me like this is where the mid. tn. bias comes in. I'd bet no one from the east side of the state will vote for him. Same as a voter in the west voting on a canidate from the east. Almost like they cancel each other out. But what do I know? Shoot, he may win it in a landslide. I just don't see it. Impressive stats though, to say the least! :roflol:

SP is good thats all I am saying and our the favorites to take it home the next 4 years probably...
counting those chickens before they hatch.not this year but soon we will see. or maybe everyone in 1a should shut their football programs down, no need to play for something that has already been handed over to someone years in advance. sp is good and will continue to be good in the watered down 1a but will not win it every year. looking forward to it in the future.

Just wondering why we should all bow down to South Pitt. I have been a huge fan of your program, and hope that our program gets the opportunity to face the Pirates in the playoffs. I think it will be great for our fan base to see the SP following.

I'm very proud of our tradition (although in its initial stages) and hope to meet the Pirates in the semi's, should that work out. I can assure you, the silver and blue won't be intimidated. Good luck SP the rest of the way, STILL not sure how this became a South Pitt thread. You guys have a great following, hope we can someday have the same.