Predictions on AAA teams getting to state next year

gogoldgo

Actually, we played you guys in the state tourny two years ago. You decided it would be a great idea to peg kes carter every time he went up to the plate because he was better then any of your players. You guys never even got him out..

Oh so you're one of those crybabies from ravenwood eh? It's pretty sad yall still think that was on purpose. What was the total score of those two game?? 22-2. Yeah, good luck ever beating Farragut in baseball. We could've played our backups and beat yall. Oh and i think Cade Stallings may still have a bruise from that 65 mph "fastball" he got hit by after we "purposely" hit your "star" player. Better than any of our players?? Ha. Ha. Ha. That kid would be a back up on Farragut's team that year. Congrats on going to WKU. Our CF went to the SEC. Thanks for playing.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TheFarragutUniversity

You act like going to WKU or any other school outside the SEC is a bad thing....in case you didn't know, Michael McKenry went to MTSU, and I believe he is the best player you've had at Farragut and he didn't go SEC....your arrogance is disgusting :huh:

Nope, didn't say that at all. Simply pointing out that kid wasn't better than any of our starters. And the only reason McKenry went to MTSU is because he was extremely underrated. And Kyle Waldrop is the best player to ever play at Farragut. Just saying. B)

TheFarragutUniversity

You act like going to WKU or any other school outside the SEC is a bad thing....in case you didn't know, Michael McKenry went to MTSU, and I believe he is the best player you've had at Farragut and he didn't go SEC....your arrogance is disgusting :huh:

Nope, didn't say that at all. Simply pointing out that kid wasn't better than any of our starters. And the only reason McKenry went to MTSU is because he was extremely underrated. And Kyle Waldrop is the best player to ever play at Farragut. Just saying. B)

Are you sure? I'm pretty sure whoever you are, you are the best player to ever play at Farragut.

Congrats you beat a team with 3 seniors? Kes Carter got drafted that year, he batted .510. He only went to WKU because he didn't have the grades to go anywhere else. For you to say that he would be back up is the stupidest thing i have ever heard...It also was on purpose, he came up and hit two doubles, you guys either walked him or pegged him every time he got up to the plate the rest of the time...you pegged him 3 times. Our pitcher didn't peg "Cade Stallings" intentionally, he was the only batter that got pegged from your team. If we wanted to send a message we woulda thrown Kes throwin 90 and aimed at the head but we have too much class to do that.

SO MANY EXCUSES. So the kid is dumb, that's why he went to WKU? He was probably too dumb then to realize he should not stand on the plate when Farragut's pitchers are trying to throw inside on him. Maybe when he got hit in the head Farragut was actually doing him a favor.. yea too bad he didn't pitch. it would've been fun scoring 15 off of this "stud". he was probably too busy complaining to the umps/crying out in centerfield. you're whole team (including your coaches and fans) were some of the most classless people i've ever seen. just cuz Farragut owns your life, that's no reason to cry and get ejected. :thumb::flower:

Ravenwood and Independence will win their district and one if not both will make it to state. Farragut will definately be there. The memphis teams are always real tough too. Mt.Juliet is also very good.

good call. but both will go. there wont be much competition in that district for the 2. and theyre regional games are jokes. look for them both making a push. Solid Coaching from both should help as well