McKenzie vs Huntingdon.....let it begin!!!

VOLnWTN

I want to know if you McKenzie fans are gonna play by the rules and leave your stupid air horn alone during the game? During the Huntingdon/Milan game this year Rick Moody from Milan lined up to kick a field goal and a kid from Huntingdon blew the air horn as he was about to kick and he missed the kick. Can we expect the same from ya'll? We (Huntingdon) know ya'll need every advantage you can get!

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guruhaji? Lil Uspet Your Dresden Lions Aint In The Playoff's Huh?

And Punks? Dude It Will Be Handled On The Field, Count On It. Now All We Need Is Someone To Call Us Thugs. We've Been Called Everything From A To Z Except That. So Who's Up For The Thug Statement? :thumb:

And Better Yet, Just To Make Things Interesting. If Your A Player? Tell Us What Number You Are So The Reb's Can Address The Punk Statement. Just So You Won't Be Dissatisfied With Them. :lol: C'mon Big Man Post It. :thumb:

;)

i don't think thugs are quite the correct word for McKenzie is (no offense guys)

i mean Thugs+Rebels=Civil War :lol:

Awe Lil Mustang, You Know Like A Lil Hand Held Air Horn? :thumb: We Don't Have A Hand Held Air Horn :thumb: And A Feild Goal Won't Be The Decider In This Game.

Your right Butchie. You guys have one under your bleachers. Its ok though. I cut the wires to it when our 5th/6th graders wipped McKenzie's 5th/6th grade last Saturday. Oh a sign of things to come!

look you can talk about all the state titles this state titles that and yea htown has been to more and never been mercy euled in a state game and ever since coach swenson left in 04 we weren't as physical or the head hunter mentality and im pretty sure mckenzie wasn't as physical as they were until a former htown player moved over there by the name of keegan ball and now coach swenson is back we are more physical than we have been in a while and to be quite honest wit you i hope the score is 108-0 htown and i hope swenson keeps the starters in because mckenzie wins 3 in a row and they think they are the best team in the nation i just don't understand im sure that deep deep down everyone in mckenzie still fears the blue and gold when they step on the field and might not admit but they do but what ever all im saying is mckenzie is going to be in for a real long night

Holy cow! You h'town boys ever hear of a period or a comma?

Anyway, you got four more days to enjoy that fantasy before reality sets in. Rebels whip the ponies 34 - 23. And that ain't no guess, that's what it's gonna be!

Its game week! Biggest game in West Tennessee!!!

This will be a big game but perhaps not the biggest! There will be one in Alamo that will also be a big one! But getting back to the Rebs and Stangs a great game it will be! Hard to pick one in this one but i will give the edge to Mckenzie at home! No score just a hard fought victory for ever who may win! Good luck to both teams! :roflol:

Awww! The mud slinging! According to the weather for Friday, it may be a true mud slinging. This will be a great game. Come on, Rebels! This will be like TCA game. Who wants it most? The 12th man will be in full force, LOUD and ROWDY!

Ozzy, JJ, Biscuit, Workhorse - KEEP THE REBS FIRED UP! WE BELIEVE!

THE REBEL ROWDY CROWD