McKenzie vs Huntingdon.....let it begin!!!

VOLnWTN

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I've heard is all the weapons McKenzie has. Everyone knows about Holder and Thompson but the one clearing the way is only one of the strongest and most athletic seniors on the team and he plays fullback and d line and linebacker. His name is Tyler Simpson and our quarterback who is a junior is also very athletic, Brandon "BAM" Melton, but the key to Huntingdon's success is the MEN up front. McKenzie, I so hope you are ready!

All I've heard is all the weapons McKenzie has. Everyone knows about Holder and Thompson but the one clearing the way is only one of the strongest and most athletic seniors on the team and he plays fullback and d line and linebacker. His name is Tyler Simpson and our quarterback who is a junior is also very athletic, Brandon "BAM" Melton, but the key to Huntingdon's success is the MEN up front. McKenzie, I so hope you are ready!

We Ready, We Wasn't Through Whooping Ya'll Last Year But The Time Ran Out. :blink:

I want to know if you McKenzie fans are gonna play by the rules and leave your stupid air horn alone during the game? During the Huntingdon/Milan game this year Rick Moody from Milan lined up to kick a field goal and a kid from Huntingdon blew the air horn as he was about to kick and he missed the kick. Can we expect the same from ya'll? We (Huntingdon) know ya'll need every advantage you can get![/quote

Bring the all the air horns you want. We (McKenzie) don't get distracted that much over things like air horns. Our fans press them down the whole game and it doesn't have an effect. The question is are yall ready to come into our house and take one heck of a beating by the REBELS? But I will say this, I don't expect yall to come out and choke. I look forward to this one as much as anyone else. It will be close and hard fought but the real questions to all of this between both teams is.....Who is going to come out dominate and leave victorious? Who will have the most heart to take this rivalry to the next level?

McKenzie Rebels

I Hope This Bye Week Has Helped Get The Mustangs Healthy. Because The Reb's Want Everyone Of Them On The Field Friday Night. Get Ya Gear Fixed, Put the Black Under Ya Eyes, And Bring Ya Own Ref's. We Don't Want Ya To Have Any Excuses Why Ya Didn't Win. :D

although, knowing mustang fans, i wouldn't be surpised to hear whining either way :blink: