McKenzie vs Huntingdon.....let it begin!!!

VOLnWTN

Stang6, I'd Be More Worried About The Mustang Record If Ya Lose. We Have Gotten Over Our Record Of Losses To The Mustangs. But It Seems To Me You Haven't. But Don't Worry, The Rebels Will Be Around After The Game To Help Console You. No Need Go Running Down Highway 22 Crying, With Ya Front Butt Hurting. Just Stick Around, And Chat With the Rebels Until Ya Feel Better About The Loss. :thumb:

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

make sure you denote the ongoing cases of swine flu in Huntingdon and that we are a 2A school and wet grounds like you guys did after the loss to Camden. :thumb:

pretty sure we made no excuses after the camden game so wat are you talking about? one more thing everyone says we can't pass the ball thats funny our qb hasn't thrown an int all year how many has austin mckinney or wat ever the little boy's name they have playing qb over there has how many int's?

Anyone listening to 96.5 that night is pretty sure ya did. And don't worry, I will tell Butchie to save ya one of them there stick ponies to ride behind the bleachers during the game. :lol:

now wannab is that your name because you always wanted to beat the mustangs or because you wanted to be a football player? volsandtitansfan why are you if you like those two teams i see why you are a mckenzie fan because all three teams suck one more thing i'm not in 6th gade i will be on the field friday night and i'm sure you will secertely have on a mustang shirt under your rebel gear :lol:

But To Answer Your Question. No I Never Played. :lol: But I Guess This Will Be A Personal Attack That You Will Follow Up With? :lol:

wow butchie to be from mckenzie your pretty smart and that's upseting to me that you didn't play guess since you didn't play you marched at half time right sorry thats gotta suck bet when you were in high school you never beat htown did you? and one more thing are you glad mckenzie has finally beat us 3 times in the past 75 years i mean since you really ain't use to winning it must feel good :thumb::lol:

He didn't play because of healt issues at that time. He's red and grey to the bone. If you had a clue who you were talking to you'd be a LOT nicer.

:lol:

But To Answer Your Question. No I Never Played. :thumb: But I Guess This Will Be A Personal Attack That You Will Follow Up With? :

wow butchie to be from mckenzie your pretty smart and that's upseting to me that you didn't play guess since you didn't play you marched at half time right sorry thats gotta suck bet when you were in high school you never beat htown did you? and one more thing are you glad mckenzie has finally beat us 3 times in the past 75 years i mean since you really ain't use to winning it must feel good :

Now "6stang6" how many gold balls or any balls have you win for Huntingdon in 75 years. I take a guess " 0 " right.............. so what are you trying to do. Did old little old Butchie make you mad so now you are going to pick up your ball and bat and run home now. Butchie is a fine man,and talk is talk he will not have to go no the field for McKenzie to win. So will you have to play for Huntingdon to win. If so you need something kicked for talking your trash on here............................................. :roll::roll:B)

But To Answer Your Question. No I Never Played. :thumb: But I Guess This Will Be A Personal Attack That You Will Follow Up With? :

wow butchie to be from mckenzie your pretty smart and that's upseting to me that you didn't play guess since you didn't play you marched at half time right sorry thats gotta suck bet when you were in high school you never beat htown did you? and one more thing are you glad mckenzie has finally beat us 3 times in the past 75 years i mean since you really ain't use to winning it must feel good :

Now "6stang6" how many gold balls or any balls have you win for Huntingdon in 75 years. I take a guess " 0 " right.............. so what are you trying to do. Did old little old Butchie make you mad so now you are going to pick up your ball and bat and run home now. Butchie is a fine man,and talk is talk he will not have to go no the field for McKenzie to win. So will you have to play for Huntingdon to win. If so you need something kicked for talking your trash on here............................................. :roll::roll:B)

what's wrong butchie cant talk for yourself?

Now "6stang6" how many gold balls or any balls have you win for Huntingdon in 75 years. I take a guess " 0 " right.............. so what are you trying to do. Did old little old Butchie make you mad so now you are going to pick up your ball and bat and run home now. Butchie is a fine man,and talk is talk he will not have to go no the field for McKenzie to win. So will you have to play for Huntingdon to win. If so you need something kicked for talking your trash on here............................................. :thumb::roll:B)

what's wrong butchie cant talk for yourself?

If you seen Butchie you would not want he to be talking to you. His hands may be saying something your face dose not want to hear................................ :roll:B)

make sure you denote the ongoing cases of swine flu in Huntingdon and that we are a 2A school and wet grounds like you guys did after the loss to Camden. :thumb:

pretty sure we made no excuses after the camden game so wat are you talking about? one more thing everyone says we can't pass the ball thats funny our qb hasn't thrown an int all year how many has austin mckinney or wat ever the little boy's name they have playing qb over there has how many int's?

Anyone listening to 96.5 that night is pretty sure ya did. And don't worry, I will tell Butchie to save ya one of them there stick ponies to ride behind the bleachers during the game. :roll:

now wannab is that your name because you always wanted to beat the mustangs or because you wanted to be a football player? volsandtitansfan why are you if you like those two teams i see why you are a mckenzie fan because all three teams suck one more thing i'm not in 6th gade i will be on the field friday night and i'm sure you will secertely have on a mustang shirt under your rebel gear B)

Sticks and stones. Sounds like you need to spend more time in English class vs the football field, waterboy. :roll:

"6stang6" let me say this. All you need to do Friday night at the game is to look for someone that is 6' 6" and that is around 285 lbs. That will be old Butchie and Holyfield and Mike Tyson are still running to get away from Butchie so he want get his hands on them. So feel free and get him mad so you can try and out ran Tyson and Holyfield. :thumb::roll::roll:

now wannab is that your name because you always wanted to beat the mustangs or because you wanted to be a football player? volsandtitansfan why are you if you like those two teams i see why you are a mckenzie fan because all three teams suck one more thing i'm not in 6th gade i will be on the field friday night and i'm sure you will secertely have on a mustang shirt under your rebel gear :thumb:

6stang6................if you will actually be on the field Friday night, then sit down and shut up. Do your talking on the field.

now wannab is that your name because you always wanted to beat the mustangs or because you wanted to be a football player? volsandtitansfan why are you if you like those two teams i see why you are a mckenzie fan because all three teams suck one more thing i'm not in 6th gade i will be on the field friday night and i'm sure you will secertely have on a mustang shirt under your rebel gear :thumb:

6stang6................if you will actually be on the field Friday night, then sit down and shut up. Do your talking on the field.

and if you are a player you need to stay off here and let us old farts have our fun. And if you are a player you have no respect for other or your team. If you did you would just say what you have to say on the field.......................................................