McKenzie vs Huntingdon.....let it begin!!!

VOLnWTN

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Butchie I think that it is time to break out the gi-normous smilies that you were using a couple of years ago. I really hope that you guys really are just having a little fun with each other and are not getting to serious. :thumb: BTW people you know that you have run out of material when you start critizing spelling and grammar on a football thread. :angry:

Butchie I think that it is time to break out the gi-normous smilies that you were using a couple of years ago. I really hope that you guys really are just having a little fun with each other and are not getting to serious. :lol: BTW people you know that you have run out of material when you start critizing spelling and grammar on a football thread.:

No just go over to other threads ans start trouble..................... :thumb::excl:

And turn up the gas......................... :angry::angry:

I've searched through my Rodney Dangerfield book of combacks and alas, I am running short. I've enjoyed the "smack talk" all the "blah, blah, blahs" and etc..

Like 50 said, the BS stops starting Friday at 7:30. Let the rains come, put on your poncho, bring the scissor lift, let the horns blow, and put the cat out cuz its gonna be a good un!!!!!! :angry:

Go REBELS :thumb::angry::excl:

I am glad you will be on the field but we usually don't watch the bands at half time.

make sure you denote the ongoing cases of swine flu in Huntingdon and that we are a 2A school and wet grounds like you guys did after the loss to Camden. :angry:

pretty sure we made no excuses after the camden game so wat are you talking about? one more thing everyone says we can't pass the ball thats funny our qb hasn't thrown an int all year how many has austin mckinney or wat ever the little boy's name they have playing qb over there has how many int's?

Anyone listening to 96.5 that night is pretty sure ya did. And don't worry, I will tell Butchie to save ya one of them there stick ponies to ride behind the bleachers during the game. :thumb:

now wannab is that your name because you always wanted to beat the mustangs or because you wanted to be a football player? volsandtitansfan why are you if you like those two teams i see why you are a mckenzie fan because all three teams suck one more thing i'm not in 6th gade i will be on the field friday night and i'm sure you will secertely have on a mustang shirt under your rebel gear :angry: