McKenzie vs Huntingdon.....let it begin!!!

VOLnWTN

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Mustankers, The Day Of Your Whippin Has Arrived. Now All You Gotta Do Is Come And Get It. Any Of Ya Need Directions? :blink:

You ready to get wet?? Leland just said 100% chance of rain all over the area about gametime. Where is McKenzie, anyway? Don't think I've ever been there. We were nice and dry, not cold, last night. I thank the powers that be that made the decision to play last night!! Good luck!!

I saw McKenzie beat us in the jamboree at the beginning of the season and saw Huntingdon beat us in the first half of the season. McKenzie has the defense to stop the two Huntingdon running backs. McKenzie wins by 13 (There's got to be a missed PAT in there somewhere with the wet weather.). I have to hold my nose and root for McKenzie anyway because their win would give us home field advantage in the playoffs.

I saw McKenzie beat us in the jamboree at the beginning of the season and saw Huntingdon beat us in the first half of the season. McKenzie has the defense to stop the two Huntingdon running backs. McKenzie wins by 13 (There's got to be a missed PAT in there somewhere with the wet weather.). I have to hold my nose and root for McKenzie anyway because their win would give us home field advantage in the playoffs.

I Saw The Time Run Out In The Jamboree...LOL But We Gonna Get-er-Done For Ya Tornados. :blink: