Lawrence County @ Hardin County

fballfan101

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure this will be a high scoring game. Just read the Jackson Sun and they said the problem with Hardin County was special teams play. The punting game played a huge part in the game. The defense played well but was put in terrible situations "The touchdown drives following the problem punts were 14, five and seven yards. There was little the Hardin County defense, one of the top defenses in West Tennessee allowing 48 points in seven games prior to this one, could do." These things are very fixable and I expect this team to be back to earlier form. Lets put it more like 20-13 Lawrence County.

That score is if Hardin County has its QB back. He was knocked out of last game and didn't score another point after he left the game. If he is out then 30-7 Lawrence County.

Barker Burnham the QB for the tigers is about 75% chance not gonna play. He still is having pain from his head and blurry vision. The last post was correct the Tigers D was put in bad situations all night long and couldn't do anything about it. I hear Lawrence Co. is about like Hardin Co. both teams like to run the ball and have good D. This is the first time they have played each other during the season in a long time, but in the past couple years they have scrimmaged each other at the beginning of the year. If HC can get there offense together they will win this game but if not they will lose. I'm picking HC to win this game but i will wait till later this week to come up with a score.

Your right about my last score it was terrible pick, HC should have been up 21-0 at half but for the mistakes. Get ready though if the Tigers QB doesn't play dont get your hopes up that much we got a athlete on the team (#5) who had 150 receiving yards and 2 td's last week, and has 4 picks on the year. They have it planned to put him at QB and run alot of speed sweets and wild tiger formation which he has scored alot on this year. This game will be close.

Your right about my last score it was terrible pick, HC should have been up 21-0 at half but for the mistakes. Get ready though if the Tigers QB doesn't play dont get your hopes up that much we got a athlete on the team (#5) who had 150 receiving yards and 2 td's last week, and has 4 picks on the year. They have it planned to put him at QB and run alot of speed sweets and wild tiger formation which he has scored alot on this year. This game will be close.

Why are you telling everyone what they are going to do?