Mt Pleasant @ Richland

wholder

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's Shape It Up Tigers The Playoff's Start Soon. :angry:

Can MTP even make the playoffs this year?

The other teams in their region/district are Cornersville, Richland, and Columbia Academy.

They beat Cville so I guess as long as they win one of the next two games they can.

I hate this new system...

I do too....what was so wrong with the regions that they had to change them?

I do too....what was so wrong with the regions that they had to change them?

I personally think that SP had blackmail material on Ronnie Carter that forced them to come up with a system to try and guarrantee that SP won the next 4 1A championships. :angry:

Did they change it because teams that were sub .500 were getting in the playoffs and teams that deserved to get in were left out?

i do not think that richland will win this week. but there is a small but, if they were to win this game friday night then get a win over loretta, richland makes it to the playoffs, they would be 8-0 right now and lose these last 2 games and not make he playoffs. the biggest thing yes they dropped to 1a but again theres a but, if they do win the last 2 games and make the playoffs they will play up in 2a playoffs. this is a ridicuolous system. go raiders pull this one out. good luck both teams and come out injury free.

im not saying anything esle about the coaching issue at richland. there are people on here that complain about the way he does things and talks to the kids. its all whatever. there are people on here doing the same thing "idiot" and things like that. i promise that it does not bother me. anyways to the game. oh yeah this is not ricky taylor or cody taylor. im a former graduate of richland. i honestly think that #10 needs to see the ball more whether it be a pass or a reverse or a screen he needs to get the ball more. also #22 and #34 needs to see the ball in the flats more to give them a chance to get it going. on defense well thats another story boys you are going to have to put the pads on somebody and wrap these players up. richland may not win but i would like to see a great effort from them and would like to see #10 get the ball or along with #22 and #34. defense needs to get some stops and let #10 get some punt returns and see what he can do. maybe im wrong about these players. but the few games i have seen thats where the ball needs to be. i have seen 10 catch some bad thrown balls over the middle get drilled and still catch the ball and jump right back up. thats not coaching there thats just pure skill and same with 22 i have seen a couple of runs out of the back field and some catches for big runs just because of there skill. lets talk players and thoughts about the game on this post the rest of the week even if that means velocity and the other person from richland that cries so much about being mistreated on the football team from previous years.... go raiders