Mt Pleasant @ Richland

wholder

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

read any of my posts. i have said i agree we need a new coach but untill then theres nothing you can do. stop being so goofy. velocity and footballrb or whoever must be bros. i have agreed about needing a new one but get over it. go raiders

fbman44 I don't care who you are.... whether it be the coach's son or the director of schools...doesn't matter to me. This board doesn't regulate who can and can't post. We all have the right to free speech.

I'm glad however that you do feel we need a new coach. As far as "getting over it"??? NO, I will not get over it. As far as being "goofy"? What is goofy in your mind? Is stating the facts goofy? Is the fact that Richland has moved to Class A and still only won 1 game this season goofy? you keep saying there is nothing we can do. Why is that?? what do you know that we don't know? I will always state the facts on here and the facts don't lie bro. :thumb:

One more thing that is bothering me--I was looking at school web pages here on Coacht earlier, and all had pages set up except Richland. Giles county football has a real nice page.. When I clicked on Richland School's name, there was a BLANK. do you have any idea how upset that made me? No one at Richland even cares enough about the players to have information about them posted on coachT's list of schools sites. What does that say about pride? Just another example of some people there thinkiing that anyone who REALLY cares is just "goofy" I guess.

Tigers have no trouble getting to the end zone as the third quarter starts. Great run from #1 to set up the score by #13. Extra point is good and the Tigers lead 21-6. Only use a minute and a half to get the score here in the third.

You all will win big. Richland's coach has no magic tricks to pull out of his bag. Congratulations MP!

Fourth quarter in Richland. Mt. Pleasant had several opportunities to score as the third was closing but couldn't make it happen. Offensive PI called against the Tigers in the end zone. Richland has the ball.

Now there's confusion about the clock. The time keeper didn't stop the clock during the PI call and we actually ended the third quarter and they have now put 1:21 back on the clock. So technically we're still in the third. INTERCEPTION by the Tigers!!!!! Tigers have the ball in the red zone! 4th Quarter begins.