2A Playoff picture following week eight! (including seeding)

FridayMainEvent

Well Quite Frankly, He Is A Lil On The Short Side Compared To My Heighth And He Is Quite A Statician Who I'm Quite Impressed With. Other Than You Who I Am Not. :roll:

McKenzie and Cascade in a playoff game now that would be a great thread if everything falls into place where would this match up likely occur.

Obviously a lot would have to happen first, and quite honestly no one knows for sure who will be in what quad. If it turns out that Cascade won Quad 3 and McKenzie won Quad 4 and both are 1 seeds then the game would be at the Stable. Odd years are played at the top half (Quad 1&3) while even years are at Quad 2&4 when both teams have the same seed.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh That's Funny! Trying To Shift It To Me. That's A Classic Juvenile Move. But Let's Get Back On Topic. I Bet Family Reunions Are Big Around Cascade. Everybody Being Related And All. :lol:

I hear the main reason you McKenzie folks even attend your family reunions was to pick up single cousins. What's that you guys say? Closer kin....... :roll:

You Remember The Time I Came Down There. Man It's The Land Of The Lost Round There. :roll:

I remember well. JB kicked the stuffin out of us (a recurring theme). Hopefully things work out to where you make a return visit this year. SB is right, that would make for a fun thread. :lol: We are pretty weak, but I was hoping to keep that a secret for a couple more weeks.

Well We Both Have Had The Stuffings Kicked Outta us By South Pitt. And Have Both Lost To JB. Dang Those Are Painful Memories. :angry: But It Does Seem Yall Got It Going Now. What Team Does Ole Dennis Hail For Now? ;)

I don't think he wants that Cat out of the bag. Suffice to say he'll be following the Champs in the playoffs. His team got eliminated last Friday.

Well We Both Have Had The Stuffings Kicked Outta us By South Pitt. And Have Both Lost To JB. Dang Those Are Painful Memories. :angry: But It Does Seem Yall Got It Going Now. What Team Does Ole Dennis Hail For Now? :(

I'm soooo sorry that JB figures into so many of y'alls nightmares. At least you got to move up to get away from us. ;)