Pearl Cohn @ David Lipscomb

FIREBIRD80

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Likeasock,

I figure you're a former Giles County player who doesn't want to tell the truth to his children and grandchildren some day about how his team couldn't beat the Lipscomb team. Therefore, you make the story easier to tell and say they recruited. Have you ever seen a team who recruits play 180 lb guys on the OL? The answer is no. This year DL is bigger on the OL, but I'm sorry the story is not that flattering if you tell the truth about the past few years. (The truth being we have a few very good players and quite a few role players.) Therefore, you'll modify it and say "they" recruit and feed your ego with a made-up story. I would invite you to look at the background (real research instead of a cheap lie) about the best 3 players on every Lipscomb team for the last 10 years. You'll find they all went to Lipscomb for some time, or were always at Lipscomb.

Now get off this forum, unless you have something to contribute to the discussion about DL and PC.

-snd

You're close, it's in fact his son that will tell the stories about how his team couldn't beat Lipscomb. Likeapop will tell stories about how great him and his son were at football.

I am a Giles County fan and I have absolutely no problem with playing private schools. I get tired of everyone using that as an excuse.

It is a fact that you draw from multiple schools and it is a fact that LIPSCOMB DOES NOT RECRUUIT! Lets just talk facts. Tell me one player that was recruited, And I will give at least 3 rules in favor of public schools. 1. The multiplier 2. Teams composed of players from multiple schools 3. Open zoning in several districts esp. in the east 4. School transfer by reason of change of address. Want more? Let your facts do the talking!

:D Your mommy and daddy have been telling you your better than others for so long its just funny to watch :angry:

Fact is...back in the day....if we were good enough to win the district we got a first round visit to BA. They didn't recruit either :roll:

The glare of that silver spoon in your mouth is blurring your vision.

Are YOU really telling someone about mommys and daddys telling thier kids that they are better than others??? :D

List up nutcase. Like a rock is one of my favorite posters on the boards and you are being insulting. If you can type big enough, or if you grow big enough, get him off the forum and while you are at it, me too. It sounds like you are trying to be a big man which is easy to do in front of a computor screen. It makes me mad when one poster tells another to get off one forum or another. He was discussing the Pearl-C. DL game. The Lipsters started the discussion about how Pearl had some unfair advantage and he answered you back.

I guess since ole cantthrowarockasfarashisson is one of your favorite posters that makes us enemies now :angry:

List up nutcase. Like a rock is one of my favorite posters on the boards and you are being insulting. If you can type big enough, or if you grow big enough, get him off the forum and while you are at it, me too. It sounds like you are trying to be a big man which is easy to do in front of a computor screen. It makes me mad when one poster tells another to get off one forum or another. He was discussing the Pearl-C. DL game. The Lipsters started the discussion about how Pearl had some unfair advantage and he answered you back.

I guess since ole cantthrowarockasfarashisson is one of your favorite posters that makes us enemies now :angry:

Mike....your such a goob! You have no idea who I am, some of your stuff would be funny "if" I were whom you suggest, but I'm not. You do have some serious issues with the you know who family. Could it be you were a lowly raider back in the day and he never threw you a pass. If I had been the QB and known the long lasting effects it would have had on you ......I would have thrown you a couple every game. :D I promise.

Gocat - I don't know what team you support but it obviously isn't DL and I doubt it's PC. So either talk football and this game specifically or shut up!

I don't support DL and don't think I ever will. I support the Giles County Bobcats. How would a lippystang wimp like you make me shut-up? The little lippers brought up Giles County first. Back off or have the other lips quit insulting the Bobcats. If if talked football you wouldn't understand it, but we won our game by a lot more than DL did tonight.

I hope you are kidding. No one mentioned Giles County until one of the Lipsters did. This has now turned into a DL, Pearl, Giles, forum, I suppose, so he belongs here. Actually he belongs anywhere he chooses to be. I think that like a rock is Like a Rock!

No, I am not kidding..................Your idol likearockforbrains brought it up by downing teams

that has kicked his but for so many years.You should go back to the GC thread with him because

you two dont have enough class to be posting on a DL or PC topic.Yall just tryin to start trouble

as always.

Hey bigun, quit telling us to go back to the GC thread. You brought up Giles County on the DL board and the lippy faithful were trying to say that Pearl had some kind of unfair advantage. If class was a requirement for the DL boards there would be no posters including yourself. Are you trying to make this forum private like your school? I guess Pearl didn't feel welcome on this forum, either since they are a public school. You don't want to go to school with us and you don't want us on your little forums either. Why do you want to play us on Friday nights? Go to Division II AND YOU CAN BE VERY PRIVATE. Now if you want some real trouble bring it on, dinosaur 62.