Pearl Cohn @ David Lipscomb

FIREBIRD80

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to scare you dedicated. I was in a bad mood the day I replied to your post. It is hard for me to accept a Giles County fan who is also a DL fan. Who do you pull for when they play each other?

I think that if you asked any Giles fan that knows anything about football they would tell you they pull for Lipscomb when we aren't playing them. They have earned my respect as well as many other Giles fans. This is why so many of us pull for the Mustangs.

There you go again Mikey! Your always hating on the home boys and loving on the competition. I respect DL as much as any team in TN. Like to see them win...uh..no. Nothing against their boys, they have many great kids, its just a competition thing. We were just a couple of ...interesting calls...away from winining a couple of those games. With that said I do think that over the past few years playing DL has forced us to become a better team, and we have. Seeing the success the JV and Freshman teams have had this past year we will continue to see success in the coming years.

You Giles County people need to go find an empty dumpster, fill it up with concrete and jump in it! Your QB is getting blasted all over the recruiting websites and likearock, go crawl back under the ROCK you came from! :roflol: