MARSHALL COUNTY vs PAGE

PistPatriot

LOL at no MC fans. That is goofy to say the least. Since MC evidently has a swiss cheese defense and Page has an awesome defense, I'll say Page by 21 with MC held to 7 or less. :thumb:

Now, since there are no Marshall County fans on here and our Giles County threads get locked way before Friday night, may I respectfully ask the Page fans to allow me to post Fairview vs Giles comments on your thread? :thumb:

Marshall and Page are BIG rivals. I have seen Page at 1-6 blow out a Marshall co 7-0 team. I have seen marshall at 3-5 beat a 5-3 Page team. I have seen an undefeated 10-0 Page team kick a field goal to beat a 3-7 Marshall team.

This year will be no different. It's like Fairview thought when they played Giles they were up against an undefeated pro team and got trampled.....and when they played Page a week later, you would have thought Fairview was on the same level....it bugs me that a team can have such a swing in intensity in ONE week. But then again....fairview got their cheeseburgers at Sonic.

Now back to Marshall....young...but getting better. Not playing at Marshall...that is worth 16 points right there. That officiating crew out of Fayetteville Tn that comes in to call the game and gets off the bus with oxygen tanks and binoculars for glasses.....did I say OLD?? But I digress.....I like Page's chances and playing at home.

Page offense needs to be more balanced and intensity with fewer mistakes. These kinds of mistakes will cause problems if they are not stopped.

Marshal is young but no doubt improving....but they ALWAYS get up for Page and we better be ready.

The only other time there were no Marshall fans on here was when their coach imploded and the next year they brought the thug coach..... I used to have a buddy from over that we used to chat quite a bit on here....but Marshall must be awful when even he doesn't come on here.

DO NOT be overconfident!!!!