Siegel at Tullahoma

fballfan101

Tullahoma has a way of upsetting folks when they are overlooked. I do not see either team blowing the other out. I'm calling it flip a coin.

Siegel has basically 4 running plays and T towns D-line coach knows ALL of them! If T town's defensive backs can shut down Gooch, then there goes the pass attack.

Siegels secondary is also VERY suspect and T town likes to throw and they do that well.

Martin of FC had a lots of yds rushing on t Town's d.

Martin has had lots of yards rushing on everyone's d except one team i believe.

no, two teams.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly on paper it would appear that Siegel has a definite edge. Talent-wise I'm sure the videos show Siegel had real opportunities to beat Riverdale and Independence and perhaps some others.

No question the Stars have played a brutal schedule and have been competitive in all their games, while Tullahoma got blown out early playing the best teams on its schedule.

So it appears the poor little Wildcats have no chance against the mighty Stars. Since Siegel has as much talent as Oakland, Riverdale, and Blackman (althought they didn't beat any of those teams) this should really be no contest.

Too bad for Captain D's and MyTV30. They have to go to all this trouble to come all the way down to Tullahoma only to have a blowout game. Surely a huge throng of Siegel fans will make the trip to Jackson St. to see their team blowout the 'Cats in the new THS stadium.

Why even play the game? Why not just award Siegel the win and save everyone the trouble?......LOL.

Certainly on paper it would appear that Siegel has a definite edge. Talent-wise I'm sure the videos show Siegel had real opportunities to beat Riverdale and Independence and perhaps some others.

No question the Stars have played a brutal schedule and have been competitive in all their games, while Tullahoma got blown out early playing the best teams on its schedule.

So it appears the poor little Wildcats have no chance against the mighty Stars. Since Siegel has as much talent as Oakland, Riverdale, and Blackman (althought they didn't beat any of those teams) this should really be no contest.

Too bad for Captain D's and MyTV30. They have to go to all this trouble to come all the way down to Tullahoma only to have a blowout game. Surely a huge throng of Siegel fans will make the trip to Jackson St. to see their team blowout the 'Cats in the new THS stadium.

Why even play the game? Why not just award Siegel the win and save everyone the trouble?......LOL.

i agree...great post...except you still play the games reguardless! based on the previous games this year for both teams...it should be a blow out...does not mean it will be...upsets happen all the time at every level of football...but it should be...and if it's not...i'll be the first one on here saying "way to go wildcats...i was wrong!" :angry:

Why play the game? I'll tell ya why.

You play to win the game!

As I said before, Seigal looked great in the tunnel, but everyone especially on coach T knows the games aren't played in tunnels. They're played on computer screens in chat rooms, like here.

Most Tullahoma fans I've talked to don't think Tullahoma can beat Siegel, just like most Tennessee fans don't think the Vols can beat Bama, but we're hoping the Cats and the Vols can be competitive. I think Tullahoma has improved as the season has progressed, but how much, we don't really know. The Stars will be the best team we've played since Columbia.