Jo Byrns RB's: Morris or Ashabraner?

startOFaDYNASTY

I'm with everyone else. They had a JB on their helmet and that's all we need to know. I don't want to discourage dynasty from posting; sounds like a strong JB fan that we need to have on these boards!

Sounds like LK is the better back but since the JB fans don't want to debate it maybe it's Morris.

well both have beaten wc

YES YES THEY DID!!!! That was 07 and 08 and you did get the win!!! I think the WAYNE CO> coaches got schooled the last two years . I would like to see JB and WC in the show this year , but we have some worthy oppenets to contend with. Then I dont know if we would end up there together with this messed up crap TSSAA's got going on. I need a HANDBOOK HA!!! HA!!!! GOOD LUCK !!!! JO BURNS !!!! GO WAYNE CO. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :roflol:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with everyone else. They had a JB on their helmet and that's all we need to know. I don't want to discourage dynasty from posting; sounds like a strong JB fan that we need to have on these boards!

I'd have to choose Marco Daily. Oh!! He wasn't one of the choices. I have to say they were and are both pretty good. Morris torched us once for 270 or so but If I was going to watch someone play in 1 or 2A to see a good running back, second to Marco, I would go to watch Ashabraner. He has really impressed me the times I've seen him.

Agreed; not b/c I didnt think Morris was not good, but b/c I believe LK gives JBS a very legitimate power running game and that gives them a better chance to win the bigger games deep in the play-offs. I also agree w/ RD44 as well, it doesnt really matter.....

No it doesn't really matter cause you have to play with what you have now. You can't win games talking about how good someone used to be. Good luck to the Red Devils. If y'all make it all the way I'm gonna try to be there again.