Gordonsville @ Jackson County Nov. 17

yankees31

yeah there good.. i was there watchin but honestly refs also blew it bcuz everytime gville would get the score to bein down by one the refs would get it to bout 8 again.. good job gville and jc :roflolk:

Once again you prove that you are not who you are trying to make everyone think you are otherwise you wouldn't have made this post. Gordonsville never got to within one point last night after halftime and the refs didn't start making any foul calls against Gordonsville until less than 3 minutes to go in the game. The foul count at one time was 11-1 with 11 fouls called against Jackson County and only 1 against Gville. At the end of the 3rd it was 7-0 on fouls. Then it went 9-0 9-1 10-1 and 11-1. Thats when Gville started fouling because JC brought them out of their zone. I'm not complaining about the fouls so don't misunderstand, JC committed every foul they called, all i'm saying is that your post makes no sense. The refs didn't cause Gville to lose the game thats my point. Gville hit alot of shots, fade away 3's with a hand in their face all night long. If they shoot the ball that well night in and night out they will be a very tough team to beat. It was a sloppy game by JC but anytime you can play bad and win its got to make you feel good about your program!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah there good.. i was there watchin but honestly refs also blew it bcuz everytime gville would get the score to bein down by one the refs would get it to bout 8 again.. good job gville and jc :roflolk:

Once again you prove that you are not who you are trying to make everyone think you are otherwise you wouldn't have made this post. Gordonsville never got to within one point last night after halftime and the refs didn't start making any foul calls against Gordonsville until less than 3 minutes to go in the game. The foul count at one time was 11-1 with 11 fouls called against Jackson County and only 1 against Gville. At the end of the 3rd it was 7-0 on fouls. Then it went 9-0 9-1 10-1 and 11-1. Thats when Gville started fouling because JC brought them out of their zone. I'm not complaining about the fouls so don't misunderstand, JC committed every foul they called, all i'm saying is that your post makes no sense. The refs didn't cause Gville to lose the game thats my point. Gville hit alot of shots, fade away 3's with a hand in their face all night long. If they shoot the ball that well night in and night out they will be a very tough team to beat. It was a sloppy game by JC but anytime you can play bad and win its got to make you feel good about your program!

Maybe the reason JC looked sloppy is because they just aren't as good as you like to think. That 50+ prediction didnt quite hold up did it? From the way you talked I figured they would mow over G-ville. I thought they would be alot better ouside scoring team than they were. Of course first game jitters may have had a role, G-ville played a pretty good game, made shots and had a freshman I believe come in and play real well. That Reeder kid was unconcious! They could be a contender come tourney time depending on how their football boys transition in.

I'm not saying JC is bad by no means, but definitly not a state tourney team. I believe FCS will be the team to beat in this region. They have the size to match any team and guard play was good last year, so I look for them to be better.

Should be an exciting year in region 4a, I'm anxious to see what CR, PC, CC, and TC have to offer.

uhh, i was there sitting behing the bench and i know what the foul count was.. gville couldnt get a over the back call all night.. gville played sloppy too.. Jc isnt gonna be wat u think they are.. these two teams could meet up in region watch out when the football players get back.. cody woodmore will be hard to stop and definately would let mason get 21 rebounds.. we will see!!

The fouls were one sided against JC in fact one time Trey ask the ref when it was 10-1 then the tigers fouled twice if they were trying to even the count and they both laughed. It was a 9 point ballgame and I predicted 10 last week in earlier post on this forum because coach Sanders does a super job of getting the most out of his players and an excellent coach in game situations. I've watched him through the years and he's a class guy and a good coach that will usally keep it close. There 4 or 5 teams fairly close in this region and noone is a decided favorite. I seen Friendship and Gordonsville looked better last night than they did last week but you never know because all the teams have football players and even if they're back they only been there a week and still trying to adjust. I really think these teams will play better as the season progresses.

yeah there good.. i was there watchin but honestly refs also blew it bcuz everytime gville would get the score to bein down by one the refs would get it to bout 8 again.. good job gville and jc ;)

Maybe the reason JC looked sloppy is because they just aren't as good as you like to think. That 50+ prediction didnt quite hold up did it? From the way you talked I figured they would mow over G-ville. I thought they would be alot better ouside scoring team than they were. Of course first game jitters may have had a role, G-ville played a pretty good game, made shots and had a freshman I believe come in and play real well. That Reeder kid was unconcious! They could be a contender come tourney time depending on how their football boys transition in.

I'm not saying JC is bad by no means, but definitly not a state tourney team. I believe FCS will be the team to beat in this region. They have the size to match any team and guard play was good last year, so I look for them to be better.

Should be an exciting year in region 4a, I'm anxious to see what CR, PC, CC, and TC have to offer.

what 50 point prediction the only one I've seen is yours in this post I PREDICTED 10

yeah there good.. i was there watchin but honestly refs also blew it bcuz everytime gville would get the score to bein down by one the refs would get it to bout 8 again.. good job gville and jc ;)

what 50 point prediction the only one I've seen is yours in this post I PREDICTED 10

It was directed at midten, on a previous topic he had said something about JC would win by 50, I thinkhe was just flapping his gills. I dont think I made a prediction.