District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

This group is also a team that beat Beech this summer and correct me if I'm wrong, they were the only team to beat Beech.

FHS was missing their football players when they played Page.

And BHS was missing a couple of football players when they just beat Beech in a game that counted.

Which football players also play basketball?

Dugan and Hagaman are seniors and Killett is a junior.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to another Metro Nashville vs Williamson Co Game...

I did think Overton had the squad this year, but Franklin is for real! Franklin beat Overton 72-68

They keep producing players,,,Franklins PG Mclemore had 40 pts by my count...

Either that coach is very good or they have a ton of good players in that area, it seems like they win 25 games and the district every year?

I was thinking with that last class that graduated that they would struggle?

Franklin goes to 5-0 after an impressive win over talented Overton at home. Have 2 good wins on the road at Clarksville and at Lavergne. Mclemore has been dominate. He's impossible to guard, he either scores, gets fouled or both. But the key to this years team is Mathews, the big man underneath. he's a great rebounder and gives them a solid offensive threat when he has the ball. He is a transfer from Ky who runs the floor like a guard and is explosive on both ends of the court. Little, Keibler, Wozinski have their roles-all can hit the three, play good defense, and run the floor. The scary thing is that Nelson and Pace have just started playing after football and will only make the Rebels stronger when they get into basketball form. These players are hungary, they have had to sit for 2 to 3 years until last years senior class graduated. I knew they were going to be pretty good but at this point they are even better than i expected. They're biggest test of the year will come this Fri. when they play Seigal at Seigal.

I went to another Metro Nashville vs Williamson Co Game...

I did think Overton had the squad this year, but Franklin is for real! Franklin beat Overton 72-68

They keep producing players,,,Franklins PG Mclemore had 40 pts by my count...

Either that coach is very good or they have a ton of good players in that area, it seems like they win 25 games and the district every year?

I was thinking with that last class that graduated that they would struggle?

It was actually 74-68. Debrell had 38, not 40. Go figure, Metro Ball Boy having incorrect stats. A familiar thing for him. As for the coach and players, the coach has been the best coach around the last 6 years, and the players have all waited for this opportunity. They have sat back and listened to everyone tell them they were gonna have a sub par year. That FHS lost 96.6% of there scoring, on and on and on.

Its gonna be fun!!!

Franklin goes to 5-0 after an impressive win over talented Overton at home. Have 2 good wins on the road at Clarksville and at Lavergne. Mclemore has been dominate. He's impossible to guard, he either scores, gets fouled or both. But the key to this years team is Mathews, the big man underneath. he's a great rebounder and gives them a solid offensive threat when he has the ball. He is a transfer from Ky who runs the floor like a guard and is explosive on both ends of the court. Little, Keibler, Wozinski have their roles-all can hit the three, play good defense, and run the floor. The scary thing is that Nelson and Pace have just started playing after football and will only make the Rebels stronger when they get into basketball form. These players are hungary, they have had to sit for 2 to 3 years until last years senior class graduated. I knew they were going to be pretty good but at this point they are even better than i expected. They're biggest test of the year will come this Fri. when they play Seigal at Seigal.

I couldn't have said it any better. Hopefully the boys will score well on the test. Let's go Rebels!!!

I tip my hat to the MIGHTY Rebels! With a win at the siegel house, they played with character. This looks like one of the strongest teams to come out of FHS in a long time. Great defense and the ability to stay calm under pressure show what kind of team this is. I wish I had stats, but somebody else will have to offer those. Matthews was strong under the basket, McLemore played his game again, Nelson showed up to play, and Kibbler had a great defensive game. Clutch freethrows sealed the win. Get ready for BGA on Tuesday.

All I CAN SAY IS WOW!

I always keep an eye on Franklin because come region time it's usually Franklin vs Metro, but when I heard Franklin beat Siegal @ Siegal, I was a little taken back. I think Siegal is supposed to be ticketed for state this year, and ranked 1 in the mid-state.

Is Franklin even ranked?

They have wins @ Siegal, @ Lavergne, and against Overton.

No one has played a better schedule.

I say congrats to Franklin for being 6-0, when all those seniors graduated I expected a down year....guess not.

All I CAN SAY IS WOW!

I always keep an eye on Franklin because come region time it's usually Franklin vs Metro, but when I heard Franklin beat Siegal @ Siegal, I was a little taken back. I think Siegal is supposed to be ticketed for state this year, and ranked 1 in the mid-state.

Is Franklin even ranked?

I say congrats to Franklin for being 6-0, when all those seniors graduated I expected a down year....guess not.

i'm surprised too about this game but when i looked in the box score, i noticed that Siegal's best player did not play, that Hammonds kid going to MTSU. I saw him play Independence and i know for a fact he would have been a difference maker in that game

All I CAN SAY IS WOW!

Is Franklin even ranked?

i'm surprised too about this game but when i looked in the box score, i noticed that Siegal's best player did not play, that Hammonds kid going to MTSU. I saw him play Independence and i know for a fact he would have been a difference maker in that game

BROKE FOOT .. 3-5 WEEKS ON THE DL.