District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hillsboro came out like a bunch of thugs. Technical before the game even started. Started "shoulder humping" Franklin players during warmups. Another technical was thrown later on Hillsboro after a player jumped into the face of a Franklin player. That team has some athletes, but they are a joke to the game.

Hillsboro came out like a bunch of thugs. Technical before the game even started. Started "shoulder humping" Franklin players during warmups. Another technical was thrown later on Hillsboro after a player jumped into the face of a Franklin player. That team has some athletes, but they are a joke to the game.

Gotta love it, "Jay." I have to agree with you. I also noticed that Arthur McMillan didn't even shake hands after the game.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to talk about McMillan's behavior Friday night. The thing tho...it wasn't just him. He's just the one that got caught. I have no doubt he was the ring leader. The shoulder nudging when Franklin came into the gym was one thing.....The 2 handed "mosh pit" pushing is another! Is this the common warm up intimidation tactic for the Burros?

The thing that bothered me the most about the whole incident was that their coach DID NOTHING ABOUT IT!!! He didn't bench them for a game! He didn't sit them for a quarter even! HE DID NOTHING!!! He actually watched it happen and didn't even fuss at them! NOTHING!!

That is the difference between Coach Thweat and Coach Johnson....if a Franklin player would have pulled a stunt like that he would have been sent to the locker room to change. Poor coaching there Coach Thweat! Apparently winning at any cost is your philosophy. Good luck with that!

Gotta love it, "Jay." I have to agree with you. I also noticed that Arthur McMillan didn't even shake hands after the game.

Wow. I didnt even notice that. To be honest, I dont blame McMillan. These are kids. They are going to make mistakes. Its the COACHES job to steer them in the right direction after they make a mistake. What I seen Friday night was a complete lack of respect for the game. What coach watches his player purposely shoulder bump opponents before the game then START HIM?

I heard that coach also coached at Ravenwood and the same conduct occured there without punishment.

Boo Hoo!!! Look at the Franklin fans crying when someone finally dethrones you. Maybe the coach wanted his players to get in Franklin's head. It seemed to work. Now off to what this thread should be talking about is the classic game Centennial and Indy played Friday night with my Eagles coming out on top. Indy and Hillsboro are proving to be the top 2 teams and I would venture to say Centennial will beat Franklin the next time they play.

Boo Hoo!!! Look at the Franklin fans crying when someone finally dethrones you. Maybe the coach wanted his players to get in Franklin's head. It seemed to work. Now off to what this thread should be talking about is the classic game Centennial and Indy played Friday night with my Eagles coming out on top. Indy and Hillsboro are proving to be the top 2 teams and I would venture to say Centennial will beat Franklin the next time they play.

Its not the fact that they got "dethroned." I am talking about the lack of discipline from the coaching staff. Hillsboro won the game fair and square, but did it while showing no class whatsoever.

And how many overtimes did it take your Eagles to finally beat the Cougars????? I'm curious as to how your team did against Hillsboro?