District 11AAA Predictions!!

basketballfan23

IndyEagle09 is not the typical IHS fan!!

I don't believe FHS and Indy ended regular season in a tie. FHS lost both district games to Hillsboro and one to Indy. Indy lost both games to Hillsboro, one to Franklin and one to Brentwood. This would make Franklin is the #2 seed with no tie breaker needed.

I just heard that 4 teams from each district go to Regionals. Is this correct? I thought it was only the top 2 teams.

Apparently you are not very bright, as Franklin still has to play Centennial which means if the Cougars win tonight the Rebels and Indy would be tied. I am taking the tie breaker starts with Hillsboro and works its way down. So this is how I see it.

Hillsboro- (IHS 0-2, FHS 0-2)

Franklin/Indy (1-1)

Ravenwood (IHS 2-0, FHS 2-0)

Brentwood ( IHS 1-1. FHS 2-0)- This is where the Rebels win the tiebreaker.

Centennial (IHS 2-0. FHS 1-0)

The edit apparently didn't come through on my first post however. Indy lost to Ravenwood as well. But, if you were a true Indy fan, you would have corrected my error rather than insult my intelligence!

When did Indy lose to Ravenwood? I am pretty sure Indy won both of those games.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy over chs in another close game!

And brentwood is going to beat ravenwood. The finals in the district tournament brentwood chs.

the winner of the bhs rhs will deffintly beat hilsboro without arthur

Correct me if I'm wrong but if Indy defeats Centennial then the Cougars are out and would not be in the finals. So for your prediction to happen....Centennial must beat Independence and then Franklin to reach the finals and Brentwood must beat Ravenwood and Hillsboro to reach the finals.

I know you guys are all over this 11AAA predictions, but I gotta give you heads up. None of the teams in this district can compete with any team in West Tennessee (Memphis). So you can say this school is street ball, this team has lack of coaching, this coach can't come up with a good lineup. It doesnt matter really because neither of them will come close in beating a Memphis Team. The state will be locked again this year, a Memphis Team will Win State again. The AAA teams in Memphis are too strong, luckly they only have 2 teams that goes to state because the top five teams all can win state. :roflolk:

I know you guys are all over this 11AAA predictions, but I gotta give you heads up. None of the teams in this district can compete with any team in West Tennessee (Memphis). So you can say this school is street ball, this team has lack of coaching, this coach can't come up with a good lineup. It doesnt matter really because neither of them will come close in beating a Memphis Team. The state will be locked again this year, a Memphis Team will Win State again. The AAA teams in Memphis are too strong, luckly they only have 2 teams that goes to state because the top five teams all can win state. :thumb:

i completely agree. Parkrose is exactly right. I'm putting my money on White Station, Ridgeway, or Melrose to win state