OR clinton

SweetScience

ok, first off im an oak ridger... my hats off to clinton, and actually winning with a little class at our house this year, congrats... stone is impressive, but i already knew he was good... to me the most impressive guy for clinton tonight was #42, very impressed with him... 2nd of all chris harder from opak ridge is a beast, that guy just like every game is everywhere , all over the field, best LB on the field tonight without a doubt... im amazed everytime i watch that guy.. 3rd of all, OR is on the way back up.. i mean yeah we lost this game, but this is one of clintons best teams they have ever had and they barely beat us... that doesnt bode well for clinton lol... OR compared to our standards here are a little bit better than mediocre this year, sad but true, just speaking the truth the way people think in OR... came down to we made alot more mistakes then clinton in turning the ball over, but we lost by 2 freaking points, not a big deal... hey wouldve liked to win, but hey OR is on the way up, and i love what i see... nioght and day from this team to last year, especially the heart and determination... blade will do great things at the RIDGE, just give him time... See you next year dragons :thumb:

Yes, both teams should be congratulated for a super effort in this game. The Oak Ridge fans can look forward for a rebirth of their football program in the coming years. And, yes, it was good to see the winning school in the series ACTUALLY win with class. No fans on the field...no goalposts torn down...no head coaches trying to assault people...no reprimands will be needed...and it was a close game so the winning team didn't have an opportunity to try to continue to score when leading by over 60 points.

We Clinton fans are proud of this year's team...even though it is one of our best teams in history and only won by 2 points. You see, we realize it is remarkable to have a two-game winning streak over the tradition-rich Oak Ridge program considering we are in a lower classification, have approximately 300 less students, don't have nearly the money and resources of the Oak Ridge program, and have another strong football school located within our city limits with which we have to compete for players.

The future looks bright for OR under their new coach and we look forward to a continuation of the rivalry next year.