State basketball signings

Indian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Added several, ones mentioned here lately, some off Hoopgurlz.

Additions, Blaine Frohlich of Dobyns-Bennett to Columbia, Bailey Lyness of Red Bank to Tennessee Wesleyan, Janie Graves of Shelbyville to UAH, Mary Katherine Potts of Cascade to Motlow State, Alex Black of Harding Academy to Chattanooga, Karisma Tyson of Overton to Arkansas-Little Rock, Orlandria Williams of Overton to Marshall, Zoe Williams of Red Bank to Berry.

Since you've mentioned this player, could you tell us something about her?

Raquel played for Memphis Elite- Daniels this past summer (same team her teammate at Liberty Tech. Magnet Ann Jones 6'3" plays for). She is 6'2", long, athletic player who has a nose for the ball. Can shoot the three and is a great weak side rebounder. She isn't the type of player that will create much, but at the end of the game she has a complete box score (8 - 10pts, 8 - 10rebs., 2 -3blks, 2 stls). Because of injuries she hasn't played a full season of high school ball during her high school career. She can defend the 3,4,5 positions. If she stays healthy can be a good player for SIU.

She signed back in November.

• 4 months later...

Not a signing but a high quality transfer, Upperman's Lashay Davis will play at Tennessee Tech after leaving Western Kentucky. She won't be eligible until the 2011 season. This isn't breaking news especially for everyone in the midstate, just something I heard recently.

Not a signing but a high quality transfer, Upperman's Lashay Davis will play at Tennessee Tech after leaving Western Kentucky. She won't be eligible until the 2011 season. This isn't breaking news especially for everyone in the midstate, just something I heard recently.

You heard right. She started class first week in June. :wub:

You heard right. She started class first week in June. :roflol:

:thumb:

• 2 weeks later...

Also signed: Virginia Intermont College- Shelby May 5'2 Guard Morristown West, Megan Fanny 5'2 Guard Morristown West, Kala Orick 6' Post Morristown East.

Also Commitied to Western Carolina University- Makensey Campbell 6' Guard Sullivan South, USC UpState- Shelby Hicks 6' Wing South Greene