BRADLEY CENTRAL VS WALKER VALLEY

allwaysright

Why did Bradley move the game to Thursday??

I heard there was an agreement between Cleveland and Bradley: that both teams would end their season stronger financially (gates). Instead of sharing the county's high school football fans on a Friday night, they could both have big draws on Clev/Soddy on Thursday & Brad/WValley on Friday.

Sounds like a winner...especially for Bradley....right???????

No, they move it to Thursday!!!!!! Why???????????? who messed this thing up???? surely not rain???

CHS,BCHS or WVHS fans do not attend one anothers games much or if at all,unless they are playing one another. Rain with cold has more impact on the gate then who is playing across the city.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blitznbuc, I am trying to figure out who you are!! So i will ask this one question since i think i know who you are. Did you give up your shoulder pads before a game to a starter vs BC If not i guessed wrong. If you did it would explain your post.

You guessed wrong. I didn't play high school football around here.

Why did Bradley move the game to Thursday??

I heard there was an agreement between Cleveland and Bradley: that both teams would end their season stronger financially (gates). Instead of sharing the county's high school football fans on a Friday night, they could both have big draws on Clev/Soddy on Thursday & Brad/WValley on Friday.

Sounds like a winner...especially for Bradley....right???????

No, they move it to Thursday!!!!!! Why???????????? who messed this thing up???? surely not rain???

CHS,BCHS or WVHS fans do not attend one anothers games much or if at all,unless they are playing one another. Rain with cold has more impact on the gate then who is playing across the city.

so it is the rain....you all are a bunch of girl scouts ...

Bradley High must have a dance Friday night and Coach Floyd moved the game so the players could make the dance on time

The Bears whacked WVHS again by a score of 40-13 to stay perfect in 5 games versus the Mustangs. The field conditions were not very good but both teams had the same conditions and the Bears came out hitting hard and striking quickly. The Bears scored at 10:26 in the first, 9:01 in the first and 6:17 in the first, jumping to a 20-0 lead before most people had time to eat their first hot dog. It was a dominating performance against an out-manned and under-manned WVHS with the Bears outgaining the Mustangs 438 yards to 165 yards. The Bears picked up 307 yards rushing on 38 carries and 131 yards passing (6 of 9) while WVHS had 161 yards on the ground on 41 carries and 4 yards passing (1 of 4).

The Bears never punted while WVHS only punted once. The biggest neagative for the game were the 20 penalties, most of which were of the 5-yard variety but nevertheless, very disruptive to both teams.

There was an extremely good crowd, especially considering the game was switched to Thursday night as 17 Bear seniors prowled the sidelines for the final time. Several of the Bears who were closing out their careers enjoyed carrying the pigskin from the fullback position in their final game on the home turf with big Will Hall even scoring the final touchdown. Others toting the pigskin for the first time as a Bear included Cody Epperson, Christian Hamilton, Mikey Sewell, Chris Fink and Blake McAmis. All in all it was a great night to be a Bear as they closed out the season as 'county champions' with wins over WVHS and arch-rival Cleveland.

PHISH YOU ARE RIGHT...ITS A HALLOWEEN DANCE...THE BARS ARE GOING TO DRESS UP LIKE A PLAYOFF TEAM TO SEE WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!!! :popcorneater:

Your half right , our players can wear a Bradley Jersey and dress like a state champion!!!! not a playoff team---playoffs dont mean anything till you win it all.

SPOKEN LIKE A TRUE BARS FAN!!!

YOU BEEN TO WRESTLING PRACTICE YET ALWAYS??????