Sunbright @ Wartburg

banjo

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i have yet to hear from any of the players this week i have ran into them at hardees before when they finish practice but I am out of town working today. I will be there on Thursday watching & we will find out which is better our defense or your offense. Until then shut up. I dont think one bad game would overcome 8 good ones & ruin their stats.

are coach say this be fur the cunty champinchip an he no wat he sayin. scw are ya named atter a wrastlin organizashun or sumthin wat kinda name be tat? i hope ya show up at ta game an watch my endzone dance we be blowin yo lil pups owt. no playa on tat teem can hold are jock straps!!

GEAUX TIGERS

2009 county champeens

Wartburg is playing for an out right county championship. sunbright is playing for a share of the county championship. sunbright was beat by coalfield there is no possible way that sunbright can be out right county champions. I think that the dogs defence will be ready for that so called high powerd offence. I am just glad you guys found the time to fit Wartburg into your schedule, I know it is a busy one with you guys planning your trip to cookville and the state champion parade you will have. :thumb:

Ol' hoghauler-you don't miss a beat, do you? Well, my screen name could mean a lot of things, but this week it means "Sunbright Can't Win." I don't like that "share of a championship" thing, kinda like the national championship thing.... But hey, you all have a parade to plan, so I won't keep you any longer.

VB.....I have to agree with you on your assessment. Being careful with my words, he may not be a football player, but he is a world class pain in the perverbial "Tiger's Tail"!! :thumb: Somebody down there does know who he is and yet he continues to make a complete and utter mockery of Sunbright's Football Team. I would think any level headed Sunbright Resident would take FB and Shocker, both, to the woodshed and hammer their message home to them. On the other foot if these posters are from somewhere else, then they should be removed by a moderator. Someone, somewhere needs to sit these bozo's down, and let them know they have lost their humor. It got old real quick in other places, where it wouldn't have been tolerated. My two cents!

:angry: Kazzy :angry:

1 mur packice an we be goin down tere an winin a ball game an my coach dont tell me ta do tis he dont no it me but im alowd ta git on here an express my opinion.

GEAUX TIGERS

That is why I say your not a player, no coach is going to let one of his players get on here and put down other teams and make his own program look bad the way you do. A coach will punish everyone on the team intill that person comes forth.