jobyrns @nashville christian

jbhsdad53

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be over fast. JB congratulations on a great season. I commend you all and your staff for being a top notch outfit. I bet your coach and administration would never change a game for yall to 4 on Thursday like our staff has done. You know when you do that many fan's want make it out to the game and I am one who can't get off that early. Thought I'd throw that in there for anybody that wanted to know the only reason they did that was so they could scout more and I know it's a good reason but it has put a bad taste in my mouth cause I have followed and supported my team all year and haven't missed one game and now we change thing's. Maybe we can look at yall's staff and our staff can get a clue that you need all fan's support especially at this time of year. Anyways after saying that, yall will rock this week.

This game will be over fast. JB congratulations on a great season. I commend you all and your staff for being a top notch outfit. I bet your coach and administration would never change a game for yall to 4 on Thursday like our staff has done. You know when you do that many fan's want make it out to the game and I am one who can't get off that early. Thought I'd throw that in there for anybody that wanted to know the only reason they did that was so they could scout more and I know it's a good reason but it has put a bad taste in my mouth cause I have followed and supported my team all year and haven't missed one game and now we change thing's. Maybe we can look at yall's staff and our staff can get a clue that you need all fan's support especially at this time of year. Anyways after saying that, yall will rock this week.

Thank's sportman i can't see jb changeing a game and your right that has to hurt the team some. Without the fan support,,,,but i think sp will be fine without them this game. But it is sad that has to happen if my kid was playing and i could'nt make it oh boy would i be ticked off. Guess i would be hunting a job,,,,thay should have thought of that guess thay trying to beat the rain :thumb::roflol:

I guess if I was trying to maximize profits for the gate I might consider changing a game to a Thursday but @ 4'Oclock on thursday that will kill the gate. It would make me feel like the fans weren't important. So if SP moves their game and it so the coach can scout on Friday where is he going JB/NC or McKenzie/Huntington or maybe UC or is going somewhere East?

I guess if I was trying to maximize profits for the gate I might consider changing a game to a Thursday but @ 4'Oclock on thursday that will kill the gate. It would make me feel like the fans weren't important. So if SP moves their game and it so the coach can scout on Friday where is he going JB/NC or McKenzie/Huntington or maybe UC or is going somewhere East?

You hit the nail on the head. Have already heard a lot of disgruntled fans that want be able to make it. I guess our boy's will feel like some of the other teams that come down here and don't bring a crowd. I hope whoever we intend to scout changes there game to Thursday for meaness!!!!