MaCoN aT WeStMoReLaNd

Eag4LIFE

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was listening to the radio broadcast there was some scuffles throughout the game.Announcers were saying the refs was letting both teams go too far and things finally got out of hand.One kid was down on the field according to the broadcast I hope he wasn't hurt.The refs should have stepped in before the melee started if that was the case and should be held accountable.No Excuse for brawling on the field on play.Refs should have stopped the game early and instructed both coaches fighting would not be tollerated.

He's probably serious if you've ever read MC's threads. The game was for pride, and I guess someone's got stepped on.

Did coach goolsby get hit in the fight, The karate kid could have made the westmoreland kids and fans scared of him, If he could have had a minute to tell them that he was a black belt. Goolsby go home. :excl:

I dont think either team is really to blame here. It was all the refs in the this one they let it go way to far and I think personally the tssaa should really look into this group. Hope everyones okay from the fight and has anyone heard what happened to 31 for us? Good luck in basketball season westy

After looking at the film, it was #11 from MC that came off his side line and put an ear hole shot on his own player. I heard he may have a serious concussion, hope he's o.k. I do agree that the refs didn't have control of this one.