North Side VS Hardin County

slapper

HC coming off a terrible game this past week without there QB. Look for Hardin Co. to be hungry. HC has a really good defense and a good running game. Look for #5 (athlete), #13 running back to make the big plays. I dont know to much about northside with the new coach and all, but i do know there having a pretty good year and have a really good running back as they usually do. HC is at home so that will be a big advantage for them with the big crowd. Should be a real good game though. HC has also hasnt lost to them since 2002.

I have seen North Side a couple of times this year and they have a lot of weapons running the spread offense! Against Dyersburg, five different players scored touchdowns with two of those being called back! They also seem pretty balanced offensively! I noticed in the paper saturday they rushed for 265 yds and passed for 212 yds! Their freshman qb is phenominal! Defensively Clayton Smith in the middle is a beast! If Hardin County doesnt have speed on both sides of the ball, they could be in for a long night cause North Side has got it!

Slapper.......Looks like you keep talking to yourself so I thought I would reply to you. I guess you are a Northside fan and I have only seen Hardin one time but I will try to get into this with you. For starters, Hardin will be no pushover for you. They have a pretty good team and will probably be even better when the QB comes back. Their defense is the heart of their team and runs to the ball really well. The middle of the D is where they are extremely strong. Not sure about the pass defense since I have not seen that. Well at least now you are not talking to yourself now! :roflol:

Traditionally it has always been tough to pick up a win in Savannah, but the crowd isnt the only factor involved! A bigger factor is home-cookin! You better be a couple of scores better than Hardin Co if you expect to win there!

I been wondering why we are the only school the TSSAA allows our home town refs to call our games.

Traditionally it has always been tough to pick up a win in Savannah, but the crowd isnt the only factor involved! A bigger factor is home-cookin! You better be a couple of scores better than Hardin Co if you expect to win there!

We've played in Savannah a couple times over the past few years and have never noticed the officiating any different there than anywhere else. The idea that the officials are "FROM" whereever they are officiating is a myth. Although Hardin County is a wonderful atmosphere in which to play or visit and they have wonderful facilities...the Tigers usually lack overall speed and aren't very physical. I haven't seen them play this year but i have no reason to believe they are any different in overall talent than the previous 4 or 5 years. Thus, the Tigers aren't quite as good as they themselves advertise. Northside shouldn't have any problem in Savannah.

On my way home from the game and I am tellin you the field tonight was the biggest mess I have ever seen! hardin County needed an act of God to beat North Side and they got it! They also got plenty of help from the referees, as usual! North Side had two scores called back! i will give Hardin Counties players credit for playing their butts off, but it would have been nice for this big of game to be played in playable conditions! Thankfully I dont believe anyone was hurt! Good luck in the playoffs to both teams!