Lipscomb at East LIt @ TPS

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question. If CPA beats Pearl Cohn last night and with this loss for East Lit does that put CPA in the playoffs?

Thanks in advance.

The way I read it, CPA needs to get to 4 wins and hope all the other 4 win teams still in the wildcard hunt lose this week. Very, very, very slight chance to make the playoffs.

Quick question. If CPA beats Pearl Cohn last night and with this loss for East Lit does that put CPA in the playoffs?

Thanks in advance.

The way I read it, CPA needs to get to 4 wins and hope all the other 4 win teams still in the wildcard hunt lose this week. Very, very, very slight chance to make the playoffs.

Sorry to say CPA has no chance.

Lipscomb pulled this one out 17 to 13. East Lit has a good team with a lot of good athletes.

-snd

very tough "calls" going towards the eagles at the end dry.gif . but it all boiled down to East giving up on the run and going to the pass ..the run game gave DL fits all night ..and after that last fumble by Officer, East gets the ball back with 1:30 at the 20 ..with a timeout left .. i just dont know what to say about that play calling late in the game ..i mean DL gave you the game and you guys gave it right back them .... old case of "if its not broke dont try and fix it" , all in all it was a pretty good game! Maplewood its up to you now, coach armstrong lets see what you got!!!

Thanks in advance.

Antwan,

Harpeth and Grundy are listed as Wildcards with 4 wins, if they both lose - doesn't CPA (if they win) leap over them with second tie breaker?? help me.

Thanks in advance.

Antwan,

Harpeth and Grundy are listed as Wildcards with 4 wins, if they both lose - doesn't CPA (if they win) leap over them with second tie breaker?? help me.

FB...that was last week. Harpeth has to win to get in...if they do...they will be an automatic qualifier...not wild card. Grundy also has to win to have a chance to get in. I don't think there will be any 4 win teams to make it in as a wild card. Hope that helps. I'm really sorry such a good team like CPA will not get in. East Lit. may not either. They both are hurt by very tough losses to some very good teams.

DL didn't play a very good game. The guys played hard, but too many mistakes were made and this game shouldn't have been so close. Hopefully, we get Babb back next week. He provides another threat in the backfield and this helps keep everyone from keying on Officer. We tighten-up in the playoffs. The coaches always have the Mustangs firing on all cylinders in the playoffs.

-snd