DCA VS KNOX WEBB

jtmgovols

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is predicting this game on a DCA beat DA then DA beat Webb basis. You can't really do that because the games were so close, and there were also many big plays. DCA has a very good line, and will run the ball all over average lines (FRA for example). They have also shown they can throw the ball against good defensive lines (DA). Webb has so much speed, and a good defense as well. Any time you have that kind of speed big plays are going to happen. They have also shown they can throw the ball also. This will be a very good game to decide who is the region champ. I say it will be a 7-point game either way.

I say WEBB by 14.

When DA played DCA, the Bears racked up over 300 yards rushing and 3 rushing TDs. After watching both against DA, I would be surprised if Webb couldn't run the ball on DCA. Webb played a 2 deep zone vs DA and I would be surprised if DCA would be able to throw the deep ball and get the big plays that DCA was able to get vs DA.

How can you predict webb by 14 after DA beat them and DCA beat DA, this will be a much closer game. Yea DCA gave up 300 yards but who won the game? it sounds like to me people are having problems excepting the fact DCA took it to DA when it counted and won the game.

Everyone is predicting this game on a DCA beat DA then DA beat Webb basis. You can't really do that because the games were so close, and there were also many big plays. DCA has a very good line, and will run the ball all over average lines (FRA for example). They have also shown they can throw the ball against good defensive lines (DA). Webb has so much speed, and a good defense as well. Any time you have that kind of speed big plays are going to happen. They have also shown they can throw the ball also. This will be a very good game to decide who is the region champ. I say it will be a 7-point game either way.

nice post wildcat. u made some good points about the game and how it should play out. it should be a close game 4 sure. if dca has above average lines then they will give webb trouble like da did. ur right that webb has speed at rb at all 3 positions so if webbs o line can block dca better than they did against da then i would expect them to be able to run. the 1 thing about webbs defense besides the d line needing to step up is they have very fast lbs and dbs, prolly the fastest dca has seen so far.

nice post wildcat. u made some good points about the game and how it should play out. it should be a close game 4 sure. if dca has above average lines then they will give webb trouble like da did. ur right that webb has speed at rb at all 3 positions so if webbs o line can block dca better than they did against da then i would expect them to be able to run. the 1 thing about webbs defense besides the d line needing to step up is they have very fast lbs and dbs, prolly the fastest dca has seen so far.

I like both of these posts. I don't know what throwing the ball on a good d-line has to do with anything, but none the less these are posts that make sense. Good luck to both teams, really hate that I am going to be missing this one!

I like both of these posts. I don't know what throwing the ball on a good d-line has to do with anything, but none the less these are posts that make sense. Good luck to both teams, really hate that I am going to be missing this one!

I meant that if a team has a good line and linebacker that shut down the run both Webb and DCA can throw on a team.

I say WEBB by 14.

When DA played DCA, the Bears racked up over 300 yards rushing and 3 rushing TDs. After watching both against DA, I would be surprised if Webb couldn't run the ball on DCA. Webb played a 2 deep zone vs DA and I would be surprised if DCA would be able to throw the deep ball and get the big plays that DCA was able to get vs DA.

How can you predict webb by 14 after DA beat them and DCA beat DA, this will be a much closer game. Yea DCA gave up 300 yards but who won the game? it sounds like to me people are having problems excepting the fact DCA took it to DA when it counted and won the game.

dang i was off by 3

This was a great game. Webb has a really talented team, I am not going to take anything away from them but DCA shot themselves in the foot. They had the ball with 1st down and goal three times in this game and then had stupid penalties that killed them.

Both teams fought hard and played very well, maybe we will see yall again in the playoffs down the road.