GREAT GAMES HEADLINE WEEK 10

BoardHater71

In the debate of whether or not the new format would be a success I would have to say it has gone weel because in Class AA (3A & 4A) alone there are a ton of big time games in week ten that impact the postseason.

Alcoa (9-0) vs CAK (9-0): will decide the district title

Milan (9-0) vs Crockett County (9-0): will decide the district title

Greenbrier (6-3) vs Goodpasture (7-2): will decide the district title

David Lipscomb (6-3) vs East Literature (5-4)

Whites Creek (6-3) vs Maplewood (5-4): these 2 games will decide the district title

Harpeth (4-5) vs Stewart County (6-3): will decide an automatic bid into the playoffs

White House (5-4) vs Sycamore (4-5): will decide an automatic bid into the playoffs

Haywood (4-5) vs Dyersburg (4-5)

Ripley (4-5) vs Obion County (5-4): these 2 games will decide an automatic bid + a wild card spot

Hillcrest (4-5) vs Fairley (5-4): will decide a spot in the state playoffs

THESE ARE 10 GAMES ALONE THAT I WILL DEFINITELY HAVE A KEY INTEREST IN WHEN THE FINAL SCORES ARE COMING ACROSS THE BOARD THIS FRIDAY NIGHT AROUND 10:00PM :hungry:

I failed to mention Livingston Academy (6-3) vs DeKalb County (6-3)

Dont forget #9 state ranked Greeneville still has to slaughter overrated state ranked #5 Claiborne in 4a

Greeneville vs Claiborne Decides title in brc I say devils by 35 at half. That wld make it their 6 consecutive mercy rule game in conference and they outscore oppenets 277 to 49 in conference.