Northwest Vikings

LEIF

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read the Leaf Chronicle aboout the NW QB. It is refreshing to see that the team is more important than the individual. Great job VIKINGS! Our community and our school love and support you. Keep up the good work.

These guys are winning because of playing like a team! Tonight's win proved it. Awesome year Vikings. Keep on keeping on. :roflol:

it must suck knowing that your playoff run is gunna be one and done NW cant hang with beech, gallatin, or hendersonville.. enjoy this week ur out next

Nope, at this point it feels pretty darn good that the Vikes are in, how bout' your team? :blink:

My team got in week 7.. i didnt know yall hadnt made the playoffs before so congrats to ur team and good luck in the playoffs

it must suck knowing that your playoff run is gunna be one and done NW cant hang with beech, gallatin, or hendersonville.. enjoy this week ur out next

Nope, at this point it feels pretty darn good that the Vikes are in, how bout' your team? :blink:

My team got in week 7.. i didnt know yall hadnt made the playoffs before so congrats to ur team and good luck in the playoffs

Thank you! First time in our school history that we will host a playoff game....that is HUGE to our Viking team and we are lovin' every minute of it.

Wow, what about that double OT victory that Beech had!!!!