Jason McCroskey... Cold as Ice

nitetime6

Ive noticed that jason will be wrestling 184 in the blue gold match friday against tyler. There both former team mates from soddy and im not sure but jason should have been able to cut to the lower weight class. Dont get me wrong there both great wrestlers but in my opinion jason mccroskey is cold for doin that to a fellow soddy boy. I know a few from soddy and i know they would never do that to each other.

Conclusion: Jason McCroskey= Colder than ice

nt6 :roflol:

Here we are again Nitetime6. Obviously you don't know Jason or Tyler. They are both highly competitive and every person has a right to go what ever weight they choose. You are not only insulting Jason, but also Tyler. Once again, I will say you know nothing of Soddy Daisy and how that program operates, as well as UTC. They are MOCS now and they are MEN not little boy's. I think they can handle it and don't think it is easy for them, these two have spent countless hours in a gym together. My question to you would be.........when did you cut weight last?......where does your vast compilation of knowledge come from? I usually try to stay off this thing, but when it comes to slandering these guys who put it on the line for this sport then I have a huge problem with it. I know both of these guys VERY well and it wears me out when someone insults BOTH of them in this way!

xwrist, couldn't have sais it better myself.... nitetime6, If weight is a factor or not, I believe jason has every right to go whatever weight he wants no matter who is there. He is the one in the practice room busting his butt everyday to accomplish his goals, maybe he feels like 184 gives him a better shot to accomplish those goals...or weight, whatever it is he holds the right to do what he wants. No matter who wins, Tyler or Jason, Heath Eslinger and his staff want the best guys on the mat to compete...Nobody is worried about if the Soddy guys or Baylor guys or whatever high school they went to "stick together" to make sure they are in the lineup. They are UTC MOCS and want 10 guys to go out and win matches....simple. Good luck to Tyler, Jason, and all the other Mocs this season.

“You only deserve what you earn” – Tom Brands. There's no handouts in college buddy. I don't care if they're best friends off the mat, I want the best one out there representing the Mocs.

Conclusion: nitetime6 = Out of his mind.

Ive noticed that jason will be wrestling 184 in the blue gold match friday against tyler. There both former team mates from soddy and im not sure but jason should have been able to cut to the lower weight class. Dont get me wrong there both great wrestlers but in my opinion jason mccroskey is cold for doin that to a fellow soddy boy. I know a few from soddy and i know they would never do that to each other.

nt6 :roflolk:

“You only deserve what you earn” – Tom Brands. There's no handouts in college buddy. I don't care if they're best friends off the mat, I want the best one out there representing the Mocs.

Conclusion: nitetime6 = Out of his mind.

nt6 :roflolk:

look at his older posts too, all hes doing is getting on here and trying to start arguments between everybody on here, so yes i agree with mr pitts, but mine will be

mpitts= a gentle man and a scholar