Grundy County at Goodpasture (1st Round of playoffs)

GOODPASTURE

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grundy is so far out in the sticks cell phones dont work/the city folks may beat them but saturday morning the grundy boys will be in peace.go grundy hit them hard and dont give up

From an old region foe at McMinn Central. The folks at Grundy have faced more than their share of challenges over the past couple of years. For that football team to make the the playoffs, there was alot of blood, sweat and tears. I for one wish the Grundy County Yellow Jackets good luck in their game against Goodpasture.

Great job by Coach Bryant and his kids! I know that Del is looking forward to Friday Night.

What's the lighting like on Goodpasture's field? Am I going to get good pictures tonight? I'm going to have a long day in Nashville. Got a meeting at the state building after lunch and then hang around for the game. Of course the good thing is I'll avoid the afternoon rush hour and I'll have a good amount of time at Hooters in the afternoon as well. :angry:

See you tonight boys and girls.

DL.

grundy is so far out in the sticks cell phones dont work/the city folks may beat them but saturday morning the grundy boys will be in peace.go grundy hit them hard and dont give up

From an old region foe at McMinn Central. The folks at Grundy have faced more than their share of challenges over the past couple of years. For that football team to make the the playoffs, there was alot of blood, sweat and tears. I for one wish the Grundy County Yellow Jackets good luck in their game against Goodpasture.

Great job by Coach Bryant and his kids! I know that Del is looking forward to Friday Night.

13-10 Grundy 8:00 in 2nd

13-10 Grundy 8:00 in 2nd

38-27 GP 30 sec left