Clinton vs Shelbyville 1st round @ Clinton

dragonfan123

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Clinton will win

Shelbyville finished with a 1-4 region record and Tullahoma finished 3-2 and played an extremely tougher schedule... Tullahoma even beat shelbyville.. I dont understand these playoffs, but it doesn't quite matter to because even if it was t-town playing Clinton they would lose like Shelbyville will. I don't see it being a good game, Shelbyville will probably score towards the end a couple times against Clinton's backups to make the score not look as bad as the game.

This game might be closer than you think. I do think Clinton will win by 13 but Shelbyville has some players on its squad. Dont be fool by there record.

I hope you are correct. This redbird9 person must be from coffee county and they are probably still upset because our JV beat their varsity the first game of the season. The game against Tullahoma was a fluke and we had allot of starters out. But like you said everybody is 0&0 now. Good luck to both teams.

A message for the Clinton Dragons... this is a tough first round opponent in Shelbyville, but this is the play-offs, all games are supposed to be tough (unless your Anderson County and in TSSAA's pocket, and they really got their moneys worth). If everyone comes ready to play, stone plays smart and just does his thing, get some big plays on offense with some kind of running game with Powell, and plays solid on defense ( which I'm hearing Shelbyville does not throw the ball much at all) than we will be fine.. Some turnovers on D would just add to the success I feel Clinton is going to have at Clinton City Field Friday night.. I want this game really bad both for Clinton and for my self because it has been a long time since we have won a first round play-off game, and so i can have another week to talk so much trash to Retarded AC fans on here :D So come on dragons, play fast and play well and most of all Win baby Win...

Yea you said it it has been awhile since Clinton has won a playoff game :thumb: To bad we cant say that about AC they been there. Yea you went undefeated congrats to the dragons. But the schedule was in your favor this year. And I know you will say AC never went undefeated bla bla bla. We all know but its what you do when you make the playoffs. So why dont you act like you been there befor oooooh wait it has been a long time :thumb: For all the other clinton fans out there I hope its a clean good game like last game. And if Clinton wins Ill Be rooting for you guys. :thumb:

A message for the Clinton Dragons... this is a tough first round opponent in Shelbyville, but this is the play-offs, all games are supposed to be tough (unless your Anderson County and in TSSAA's pocket, and they really got their moneys worth).

Wouldn't they be in our pocket with all them Benjamins we got there?

Yea you said it it has been awhile since Clinton has won a playoff game :D To bad we cant say that about AC they been there. Yea you went undefeated congrats to the dragons. But the schedule was in your favor this year. And I know you will say AC never went undefeated bla bla bla. We all know but its what you do when you make the playoffs. So why dont you act like you been there befor oooooh wait it has been a long time :D For all the other clinton fans out there I hope its a clean good game like last game. And if Clinton wins Ill Be rooting for you guys.

Yea space 3 you have won some play-off games but I got one question to ask you.. What was the score last Thursday when Clinton and AC played... Just answer that for me and shut your mouth :D And the schedule... man who did you play, you played the same schedule as Clinton except for... you lost to Morristown east who is 5-5, and your other different game than Clinton was Livingston Academy... tough game... its ok Clinton has two unbeaten seasons under there belt and AC has a few play-off wins but cant ever win the big game can ya buddy... :D Sucks for you guys.. AE and Cleveland come to mind..

A message for the Clinton Dragons... this is a tough first round opponent in Shelbyville, but this is the play-offs, all games are supposed to be tough (unless your Anderson County and in TSSAA's pocket, and they really got their moneys worth).

And Mavmaximus how are you guys paying TSSAA for an easy first round game anyways, dont you guys got some "Other Things" that need paid for.... :D

And Mavmaximus how are you guys paying TSSAA for an easy first round game anyways, dont you guys got a fieldhouse that needs paid for...

It's all about priorities. :D

Yea you said it it has been awhile since Clinton has won a playoff game :D To bad we cant say that about AC they been there. Yea you went undefeated congrats to the dragons. But the schedule was in your favor this year. And I know you will say AC never went undefeated bla bla bla. We all know but its what you do when you make the playoffs. So why dont you act like you been there befor oooooh wait it has been a long time :D For all the other clinton fans out there I hope its a clean good game like last game. And if Clinton wins Ill Be rooting for you guys.

Yea space 3 you have won some play-off games but I got one question to ask you.. What was the score last Thursday when Clinton and AC played... Just answer that for me and shut your mouth :D And the schedule... man who did you play, you played the same schedule as Clinton except for... you lost to Morristown east who is 5-5, and your other different game than Clinton was Livingston Academy... tough game... its ok Clinton has two unbeaten seasons under there belt and AC has a few play-off wins but cant ever win the big game can ya buddy... :D Sucks for you guys.. AE and Cleveland come to mind..

I know everyone knows Clinton won congrats to them. This is a rebuilding year for AC just like it will be for you all next year. Im happy with the way are team played this year with the new coaches and everything. They get another shot at u guys are they suppose to win.....no Clinton is a SR heavy team they should beat us .... But they got to play us again. Like you said Clinton is undefeated that dont mean nothing when it comes to playoffs. Beatter hope you all dont lose....lol Guess will just half to wait and see :D

Well since this the play-offs and Clinton actually has to play a game tomorrow and I know space 3 is getting tired of me making him turn is computer off and think of comebacks, I'll focus my attention on Shelbyville, After Clinton plays a great game tomorrow night, and pulls out a win, Ill get started back on you AC fans on here, and listen to all the excesses why you lost last time, And how your going to turn it around this time :thumb: Cant wait too tick you people off next week, but until then Ill sit back and relax ;)

Well since this the play-offs and Clinton actually has to play a game tomorrow and I know space 3 is getting tired of me making him turn is computer off and think of comebacks, I'll focus my attention on Shelbyville, After Clinton plays a great game tomorrow night, and pulls out a win, Ill get started back on you AC fans on here, and listen to all the excesses why you lost last time, And how your going to turn it around this time :) Cant wait too tick you people off next week, but until then Ill sit back and relax ;)

I hope #2 plays so you all can beat us by 4TD :thumb: I love I get under your skin your so easy!!! Anyone reading this would think u are still in school :D But your really around 30yr old. That makes more what u say soooo funnyIm done with you.... hombre.....LOL. :)

Well since this the play-offs and Clinton actually has to play a game tomorrow and I know space 3 is getting tired of me making him turn is computer off and think of comebacks, I'll focus my attention on Shelbyville, After Clinton plays a great game tomorrow night, and pulls out a win, Ill get started back on you AC fans on here, and listen to all the excesses why you lost last time, And how your going to turn it around this time :) Cant wait too tick you people off next week, but until then Ill sit back and relax ;)

I hope #2 plays so you all can beat us by 4TD :thumb: I love I get under your skin your so easy!!! Anyone reading this would think u are still in school :D But your really around 30yr old. That makes more what u say soooo funnyIm done with you.... hombre.....LOL.

Space 3 have you not yet realized that I am the biggest trash talker on Coacht, everyone that is not a Clinton fan wants me to be quit but will I NO.. and AC fans do not get under my skin... especially you, its impossible for you people to do that... I talk trash because Clinton backs it up, and and true AC fan would not want a healthy Hazelhurst on the field,(hes the best player in East Tennessee) and everyone knows we would have beaten you by 4 scores instead of 2, He would run all over you and its retarded comments like that that make you look stupid not me. But I don't need excuses because we won and will win again.. I have been killin you on here since i joined an will continue to do so, so get ready for next week, gather up a ton of excuses for me like you did last week so I can have fun on here ok, and remember you are the man space 3 :) (far from it)