Clinton vs Shelbyville 1st round @ Clinton

dragonfan123

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I just heard that Clinton will be playing Shelbyville on another field, possibly at Halls. Any truth to that Dragon fans?

I have heard some rumors as well maximus. Most of the time when you hear rumors, they are somewhat true. I just cant see Clinton playing anywhere other than Clinton. If they are going to play somewhere else, they need to get the word out because we are just 3 days from kickoff. We have played there all year long, and i cant see changing now... :roflol:

Hey, I just heard that Clinton will be playing Shelbyville on another field, possibly at Halls. Any truth to that Dragon fans?

I have heard some rumors as well maximus. Most of the time when you hear rumors, they are somewhat true. I just cant see Clinton playing anywhere other than Clinton. If they are going to play somewhere else, they need to get the word out because we are just 3 days from kickoff. We have played there all year long, and i cant see changing now... :roflol:

I imagine they're having a hard time making the decision given the good weather we've had and are expected to have. Perhaps it will dry to the extent where they can get it in good shape. It would be weird to have to play at another school when it's supposed to be a Clinton home game, so hopefully they can get it in pretty good playing condition.

I imagine they're having a hard time making the decision given the good weather we've had and are expected to have. Perhaps it will dry to the extent where they can get it in good shape. It would be weird to have to play at another school when it's supposed to be a Clinton home game, so hopefully they can get it in pretty good playing condition.

it would seem odd but alcoa Played a home game in cookeville this year. and it didn't cause them any problems.lol

I have heard some rumors as well maximus. Most of the time when you hear rumors, they are somewhat true. I just cant see Clinton playing anywhere other than Clinton. If they are going to play somewhere else, they need to get the word out because we are just 3 days from kickoff. We have played there all year long, and i cant see changing now... :thumb:

Hey I herd Karns and Halls. For the AC game I heard they might play at Carson Newman have anyone heard that?

I have heard Carson Newman also, but we will see. The coaches I talked to said that would be the only place they would go. The funny thing is the Clinton Coaches are trying to make the Clinton Field a positive thing for their team. I feel it hurts them, since they have such good overall team speed. The mud is bringing in too many factors if they play there. If it stays dry though, we could have a dust bowl instead of a mud bowl.

Ive heard they might play at neyland stadium friday night, could be a sell out... :thumb: Mark it down now and if Im wrong you guys have my permission to let me have it an i wont say a word, ill sit there and take it... I honestly think Clinton will play at Clinton.. its there home stadium and they havent lost there all season in the mud... And why would they change if they make it to the second round against AC, Im sure they have heard all the complaining across the river about the field conditions, so if it were me I would make them come right back over a play in it again.. So mark it down, first 2 rounds at Clinton City Field.. But Nix you are right, I feel like Clintons offense would be a little better on a dry field with their speed... But so would AC and from what I hear Shelbyville..