DeKalb Co. Vs Greenbriar

MrBubbles

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pointless conversation. whats done is done. coach is wrong in some and many situations but refuses to admit when he screws up. boys screw up and all heck breaks loose. Probably like this in a lot of schools. boys need to play ball for themselves at this point and leave outside influences outside. and btw it was a starters parent. if i am not mistaken he has started sense he was a freshman.

This sort of has an aroma of a Bobcat win.........since som of these Dekalb posters have some lame posts....geez

Good luck to the Bobcats!!

Bulldog, while DC's team and fans seem to be wrapped up in some drama, the Bobcats are getting ready to play some Greenbrier Football. Hopefully we can close the curtain by scoring early and often. :flower:

Focus...Focus...Focus Cats!

look for gb to win, because dekalbs coach is full of himself. i wouldnt be surprised to see him leave after this year, because poteete will be gone. trapp rode the coat tails of the seniors of last year and poteete

Trapp will be back next year. He only has 3 assisant coaches yet he found a way to win the old region they were in last year. You can ask any Greenbriar fan on here that was a tough region. Yes he doesn't always call the smartest plays but does any coach? besides Coach Gary Rankin haha. The team and the fans just have to be behind him, and He needs to be behind his team. and just shut up and play football

Well now MrBubbles. You sound like your pretty full of yourself. You obviously think you could do better. Maybe you should have gotten out there and helped a little since they only have 3 asst's. Or wait are you one of those parents that didnt play when you were growing up and because you watch sportcenter on ESPN you think you have a masters degree in football. Dont act like last years seniors and Poteete are the only reason DC has done as well as they have. Like I said before, get behind your your coach. He has taken DC to winning seasons the last 2 years and the playoffs. Might have went farther last year had they not lost a father and asst coach. When was the last time DC had this much success. Or better question have they.

Well now MrBubbles. You sound like your pretty full of yourself. You obviously think you could do better. Maybe you should have gotten out there and helped a little since they only have 3 asst's. Or wait are you one of those parents that didnt play when you were growing up and because you watch sportcenter on ESPN you think you have a masters degree in football. Dont act like last years seniors and Poteete are the only reason DC has done as well as they have. Like I said before, get behind your your coach. He has taken DC to winning seasons the last 2 years and the playoffs. Might have went farther last year had they not lost a father and asst coach. When was the last time DC had this much success. Or better question have they.

Haha. They have 4 asst's btw. Im definitely not one of those parents, i despise those parents as well. I never said he was my coach also. Im saying if the seniors of last year were on this team and this region, they would not have lost a game this year. Trapp has one play that he relies on every game and it is that flood play on either the right or left side. If he cannot get that play to work his offense is shot. The biggest problem for this team is that awful 3-5-3 defense. It didnt work last year examples station camp and white house x2. But the great defensive cordinator he has is really keeping them in games...... dekalb is undersized for this system and does not have the nose guard like they did last year in logan roller. if i remember correctly gb runs the wing t which gives this defense fits. im also surprised you knew that dkalb had other coaches since he never gives anyone else credit

Haha. They have 4 asst's btw. Im definitely not one of those parents, i despise those parents as well. I never said he was my coach also. Im saying if the seniors of last year were on this team and this region, they would not have lost a game this year. Trapp has one play that he relies on every game and it is that flood play on either the right or left side. If he cannot get that play to work his offense is shot. The biggest problem for this team is that awful 3-5-3 defense. It didnt work last year examples station camp and white house x2. But the great defensive cordinator he has is really keeping them in games...... dekalb is undersized for this system and does not have the nose guard like they did last year in logan roller. if i remember correctly gb runs the wing t which gives this defense fits. im also surprised you knew that dkalb had other coaches since he never gives anyone else credit

Last Years seniors seemed to be a lot closer they trusted each other. So yes i have to agree with that i think last year's team would have went 10-0 in this region. and the defense worked last year just happen to have three break downs last year and that was the 3 games you mention but other than that they avg about 17 points a game which isnt bad when your averaging 35 points on offense. However this isnt last years team. This year team has the weapons to do all of that just have to play as one team instead as 11 Individuals

What is the name of this soap opera? Geesh... I'm sure glad Greenbrier doesn't have to deal with this type junk.

Agreed, NoDoubt. I'm amazed at the drama that plays out on these boards, and how people don't mind hanging their dirty laundry on-line. :thumb: Soap opera's about to end with some reality football. Greenbrier isn't worried about who said this or that...Bobcats are ready to play some physical football. If they play as hard as they did against Goodpasture, even in the muck and mud, this should be a good game. Looking for the W....

Go Cats!