Farragut vs Ooltewah

Minethatbird

I haven't seen the game yet, but even if I agreed with your assessment I can't imagine what in the world motivates an adult to get on a message board and make such direct comments about kids. It's even more unseemly when the team you supposedly support (those other kids you just called "overrated") was defeated by the kids you're taking shots at. Seriously, at some point in your past were you jilted by a gal from Lenoir City? Or, while in Loudon Co., maybe a rough night in the slammer?

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't seen the game yet, but even if I agreed with your assessment I can't imagine what in the world motivates an adult to get on a message board and make such direct comments about kids. It's even more unseemly when the team you supposedly support (those other kids you just called "overrated") was defeated by the kids you're taking shots at. Seriously, at some point in your past were you jilted by a gal from Lenoir City? Or, while in Loudon Co., maybe a rough night in the slammer?

Or they told him he had a pretty mouth! :thumb:poster69964169.jpg

Smelly Fish these were the ranking prior to the game.

1 Maryville (9-1) 1260 (District Champion)

2 Oakland (8-2) 1254

3 Riverdale (8-2) 1234

4 Blackman (9-1) 1194

5 Farragut (8-2) 1141

6 Brentwood (8-2) 1141 (District Champion)

7 Sevier Co (10-0) 1120 (District Champion)

8 McMinn Co (8-2) 1101 (District Champion)

9 Franklin (8-2) 1099

10 Germantown (9-1) 1086 (District Champion)

11 White Station (8-2) 1066 (District Champion)

12 Arlington (10-0) 1058 (District Champion)

13 Ooltewah (9-1) 1054

14 Mt Juliet (9-1) 1054

15 Bearden (8-2) 1023

16 Wooddale (8-2) 983

17 Whitehaven (8-2) 964

18 Hunters Lane (8-2) 945 (District Champion)

19 Independence (6-4) 933

20 Smyrna (5-5) 919

My observations:

OOltewah is done, beaten soundly by a better team! wHOOdat wHOOdat

Not much home fan support by owls, FHS brought more fans down I-75. HOOTy HOO

Ya'll need a fan to get rid of OWLburger grill smoke that was hovering down on field all game.

Oh yeah, phish is whiny lOOser HOO didn't show online for twOO days since getting wHOOped after running that beak all HOOTing year.

I only state the facts (and my opinion of course) :hungry:

Some of us have to work.......

The Ohio State comparison comes from years of the Admirals obviously looking like the Cowboys. That's all you have. If you like Danny White and the Cowboys, then you like the Admirals 70s looking uniforms.

I am not knocking the kids from Farragut. I am knocking their football play. Just called it like I saw it. Cletus, if you weren't at the game, shut up......