Loudon @ Bledsoe rd 1

jhoutsider

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job Loudon! That a baby :D It's like fighting with your brother. You can disagree and fight amongst yourselves, but when you step outside of "the house" no body else had better mess with your brother. You represented Dist. 4 in fine fashion. Alcoa, CAK, Loudon, (and I'm sure Kingston in the near future), not too shabby of a district :D Good luck next week.

I went to the game and I stopped at the Pig Patch. Food was good but we had to get it 2 go b/c it took them a half hour to cook it. Anyways I have never been around a bunch that was so arrogant. At the restaurant we had people actually say "We aren't goingoing to wish U luck We hope U lose"! The guy with me was the radio broadcaster and they told him he was going to call a Loudon loss tonight. When we got to the pressbox our other radio annoucer said that a guy said to go enjoy a burger and that was the only thing we would enjoy all night. Well I now wish the coach would have beat their butts by 60 b/c we could have easy. Sorry Bledsoe but U guys weren't very good on the field or off!

YEAH I KNOW!!! Some rent - a - cop tried to throw one of our coaches out of the game for telling him that our players weren't talking to or about Bledsoe. The rent-a-cop said that they were being too loud during warm-ups...LOL Those people up there need to travel off the mtn sometime b/c I think they have lost it!! :roflolk: