Take 2: Anderson Co. vs White Co. @ AC Round 1

MavMaximus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry kid....hes an idiot. we ac fans knew what you were talking about. thats probably why you posted it in the ac vs. white co thread. 123 probably set the bench on his sub .500 teams in high school anyway.

the kid, sorry never wanna go against a fellow Clinton fan and yes AC will win but 21-0 for white county would be pretty bad for AC, they might be the worst 5A team in the state, I bet Karns or Hardin valley could beat them... O my fault Karns gave u guys a game.. Ill use Hardin Valley then.. If AC Doesn't hang at least 40-48 points on these guys they should feel like they lost... And No i didn't sit the bench at all, I played an played alot, played full back in our wing t for your info, and started D-end.. And seriously Cattlett supporters, look at how many times AC beat Clinton before he got there, thats all that needs to be said, look it up its on the internet

dont worry kid....hes an idiot. we ac fans knew what you were talking about. thats probably why you posted it in the ac vs. white co thread. 123 probably set the bench on his sub .500 teams in high school anyway.

The only idiot on this board is you an space 3... and your the bigger one jimmy dolan due to your name and the retarded picture beside your name... Cool picture and name jimmy dolan :roflol:

The only idiot on this board is you an space 3... and your the bigger one jimmy dolan due to your name and the retarded picture beside your name... Cool picture and name jimmy dolan :roflol:

is my name really that retarded??? or, is the fact that you are still whining and having conversations with yourself in every thread retarded??? i wish i could have come up with a "cool" name like...mavfan123!

Believe me JIMMY DOLAN hahaha mavfan would be a big step up from JIMMY DOLAN hahaha... thats funny and I have no reason to cry about anything on here, last I checked we are unbeaten and beat AC by 14 without our best player.... You will hear no cryin from me, just trash talk to AC fans named JIMMY DOLAN with the cool picture :lol:

I'm a pretty neutral person between these 2 teams since I have friends that coach for both teams, but you sir are making Clinton look ridiculous. I would learn to have a little more class if I was you, because I'm sure that 99% of Clinton fans would love to see you shut your mouth.

A good rule to live by is: people don't know how stupid you are until you open your mouth, and you have opened your mouth way too much. :roflol:

Jimmy Dolan has been around these boards way before you signed up, and most people value his opinion. I love the picture dragonfan is jealous because he probably can't figure out how to put one on.

the kid, sorry never wanna go against a fellow Clinton fan and yes AC will win but 21-0 for white county would be pretty bad for AC, they might be the worst 5A team in the state, I bet Karns or Hardin valley could beat them... O my fault Karns gave u guys a game.. Ill use Hardin Valley then.. If AC Doesn't hang at least 40-48 points on these guys they should feel like they lost... And No i didn't sit the bench at all, I played an played alot, played full back in our wing t for your info, and started D-end.. And seriously Cattlett supporters, look at how many times AC beat Clinton before he got there, thats all that needs to be said, look it up its on the internet

Hey Dragon Queen 123 when u gona learn to shut up you been made fun of put in your place time and time again and you keep saying stuff. None of your Clinton supporters support what you say so keep talking so us AC fans can have something to laugh about and someone to make fun of! Keep up the good work!:thumb:

O believe me I will keep on talking... Nix you an AC fans are the only people that dont like my post and I could careless about either one so get used to it, if you dont like it dont read or respond to my post its that simple... Like i have said time and time again no one has put me in my place on here.. not once... My dragons have backed my trash talk for four weeks now and they will continue to do so... You guys weren't ready for a person like me to get on an start talking :thumb: ... but really its all in good fun.. I really do respect Anderson County, they have had some great players play there and still do... Coach Kerr was a great coach and so is Coach Gilliam, but I love talking junk sorry.. And for the record, I wouldnt ever put a picture that looked that stupid beside my name... Promise ya that...ILL show some class nix by saying good luck to AC vs White County.. you wont need it... hopefully ill get to start back up on the AC fans next week... Shoutout to Space 3, hes the man :wacko: (far from it)

O believe me I will keep on talking... Nix you an AC fans are the only people that dont like my post and I could careless about either one so get used to it, if you dont like it dont read or respond to my post its that simple... Like i have said time and time again no one has put me in my place on here.. not once... My dragons have backed my trash talk for four weeks now and they will continue to do so... You guys weren't ready for a person like me to get on an start talking :thumb: ... but really its all in good fun.. I really do respect Anderson County, they have had some great players play there and still do... Coach Kerr was a great coach and so is Coach Gilliam, but I love talking junk sorry.. And for the record, I wouldnt ever put a picture that looked that stupid beside my name... Promise ya that...ILL show some class nix by saying good luck to AC vs White County.. you wont need it... hopefully ill get to start back up on the AC fans next week... Shoutout to Space 3, hes the man :wacko: (far from it)

You tell 'em Yosemite Sam!

You're the roughest, toughest hombre ever to have crossed the Clinch River!

You tell 'em Yosemite Sam!

You're the roughest, toughest hombre ever to have crossed the Clinch River!

Tomjoad was that supposed to be some kind of joke on me... Not a very good one if that is case, I would be willing to bet comedy wasnt your first career choice was it :lol: ... Try harder next time