Take 2: Anderson Co. vs White Co. @ AC Round 1

MavMaximus

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AC did a great job of taking advantage of #2 being injured. The screens and draws served them well. However, it will not be as easy with him in the middle in round 2. No doubt that AC has talent, but AC qb will cost them the game again. His deep ball was as bad as I've seen at the high school level. If you take away the play where the Clinton defender fell...he was out of control past 20 yards in the air. Plus, I think Stone proved he could man up Wilson(he better toughen up before the next level); therefore, a safety will not be needed over the top. That will just add 1 more guy in the box. Clinton proved that Weston was not needed to put up 35, but it might be a long night for AC if he plays.

Clinton 38

AC 21

All the AC fans need to let up on dragon123. He and his Clinton buddies have 9 years of pent up frustration they are having to get out right now. I can't blame them for being so excited about winning. I want to congratulate Clinton on finally beating Anderson Co. For goodness sakes, the Clinton players that last beat AC ('99, was it?) have their own kids getting ready to being playing in this one.

All the AC fans need to let up on dragon123. He and his Clinton buddies have 9 years of pent up frustration they are having to get out right now. I can't blame them for being so excited about winning. I want to congratulate Clinton on finally beating Anderson Co. For goodness sakes, the Clinton players that last beat AC ('99, was it?) have their own kids getting ready to being playing in this one.

Well said!!!! :roflolk:

No AC fans I live in the present not the past, and I was on the Clinton team in 99 and was a junior, and my senior year U guys won by one point because our kicker couldnt make a 29 yard field goal so yea I was on the teams that were better than your Mavs (3 out of 4 years) an I have no kids getting ready to play football so not a very good joke on your part... and as far as the present goes, I have said enough true facts about your AC mavs football team and I'm getting the feeling that its starting to get underneath your skin a little bit :roflolk: Well good thats what I want to do, make you AC fans realize that Clinton is just plain out better than you guys... DEAL WITH IT.... Stop getting mad an take the trash talking like r men and deal with it because I told you guys last week after we beat you guys without our best player, I was gonna get on here and let you know about it ( I stay true to my word) and after next week I will do the same thing to you guys, Heck Im going to start a board with the title " Anderson County, Hows basketball practice going now that all the football players are back" :roflol: O i love talking junk to guys, its so much fun...

Well said!!!! :roflolk:

What happened to coach kerr?

I'm just glad to see that Clinton finally has some athletes on the field. The series had gotten quite boring. I almost likened it to playing Campbell Co, or maybe even a Jellico. It's kind of like my golf game. After I hit it down the middle so many times off the tee, if feels good to have to play out of the rought from time to time. Par just gets boring sometimes. AC was almost bored with beating Clinton. Thanks for mixing things up Dragons.

I'm just glad to see that Clinton finally has some athletes on the field. The series had gotten quite boring. I almost likened it to playing Campbell Co, or maybe even a Jellico. It's kind of like my golf game. After I hit it down the middle so many times off the tee, if feels good to have to play out of the rought from time to time. Par just gets boring sometimes. AC was almost bored with beating Clinton. Thanks for mixing things up Dragons.

I got some question to ask you AC fans since you like talking junk about or program that was put in the dark hole for a while once Coach Gaylor left and a Larry Kerr product Kevin Cattlett was hired... Ok lets start... Has Anderson County ever won all of their regular season games (NO), Has Anderson County ever been to the state championship game (NO), have you guys ever had any all-americans at the D-1 college level (NO), have you guys ever sent a football player to the NFL (NO), I think that Clinton can answer yes to all these questions and as far as I know AC can't... U guys talk about the past 9 years, ok we werent very good, but when i was growing up, Anderson County was the homecoming game for most teams, AC was a joke on the field... It took Larry Kerr going door to door in Cambell County and Halls to make you guys a good team, but Clinton's players are from Clinton, and yea we had some down years but now the program is back because they actually have a staff of good young coaches that know what they are doing and the players love to play for them... Like i said TSSAA hooked you guys up with a joke of a first round game ( this is the reason why tennessee high football has no respect because a 1-9 football team makes the play-offs) and will win their first round game but u know who the second round game is, and u guys hate the mud and theres lots of it in clinton... The trash talking will continue from D123 so get ready